Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1931 was a Wednesday and it was the 119th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,714 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,074 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Simb - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Simb will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Simb will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Tino Rossi
- 1912Richard Carlson
- 1928Carl Gardner
- 1938Klaus Voormann
- 1949Anita Dobson
- 1955Kate Mulgrew
- 1955Richard Epcar
- 1956Ketil Stokkan
- 1968Carnie Wilson
- 1980Magdalena Tul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1922Helmut Krackowizer, Austrian motorcycle racer and journalist (d. 2001)
- 1925Ned Austin, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1929Jeremy Thorpe, English lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1934Peter de la Billière, English general
- 1950Debbie Stabenow, American social worker and politician
- 1952Nora Dunn, American actress
- 1958Michelle Pfeiffer, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1970Uma Thurman, American actress and singer
- 1983David Lee, American basketball player
- 1985Jean-François Jacques, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091Battle of Levounion: The Pechenegs are defeated by Byzantine Emperor Alexios I Komnenos.
- 1429Joan of Arc arrives to relieve the Siege of Orléans.
- 1832Évariste Galois is released from prison.
- 1864Theta Xi fraternity is founded at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, the only fraternity to be founded during the American Civil War.
- 1882The “Elektromote”, forerunner of the trolleybus, is tested by Ernst Werner von Siemens in Berlin.
- 1951Tibetan delegates to the Central People’s Government arrive in Beijing and draft a Seventeen Point Agreement for Chinese sovereignty and Tibetan autonomy.
- 1975Vietnam War: The North Vietnamese Army completes its capture of all parts of South Vietnamese-held Trường Sa Islands.
- 1986A fire at the Central library of the City of Los Angeles Public Library damages or destroys 400,000 books and other items.
- 1999The Avala Tower near Belgrade is destroyed in the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.
- 2011The Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton takes place at Westminster Abbey in London.
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ana Kasparian, Glenn Medeiros, Stephen Dorff, John Aylward, Sandi Thom, Chris Copping, Katherine DeMille, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Calvin Johnson, Ciarán Hinds.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 29, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1957 – David Van Day, English singer (Dollar, Guys 'n' Dolls, and Bucks Fizz); September 25, 1976 – Chiara Siracusa, Maltese singer; October 13, 1950 – Simon Nicol, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fairport Convention and The Albion Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155