Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 29, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 119th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,877 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Fred Zinnemann
- 1933Rod McKuen
- 1935April Ashley
- 1950Phillip Noyce
- 1958Michelle Pfeiffer
- 1969Jack Mackenroth
- 1973Martin Kesici
- 1981Tom Smith
- 1986Crystal Harris
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 29.
- 1837Georges Ernest Boulanger, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1891)
- 1875Rafael Sabatini, Italian-Swiss author and playwright (d. 1950)
- 1876Zewditu I of Ethiopia (d. 1930)
- 1919Alla Rakha, Indian tabla player (d. 2000)
- 1936Adolfo Nicolás, Spanish priest, 13th Superior General of the Society of Jesus
- 1937Hasil Adkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1957Timothy Treadwell, American ecologist and environmentalist (d. 2003)
- 1966Phil Tufnell, English cricketer and radio host
- 1971Siniša Vuco, Croatian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Živo blato)
- 1977David Sullivan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Joan of Arc arrives to relieve the Siege of Orléans.
- 1521Swedish War of Liberation: Swedish troops under Gustav Vasa defeat a Danish force under Didrik Slagheck in the Battle of Västerås and soon capture the city of Västerås. The Danish-held castle, however, does not surrender to the Swedes until 31 January the following year, after a nine-month siege.
- 1832Évariste Galois is released from prison.
- 1862American Civil War: New Orleans falls to Union forces under Admiral David Farragut.
- 1945World War II: The German army in Italy unconditionally surrenders to the Allies.
- 1953The first U.S. experimental 3D television broadcast showed an episode of Space Patrol on Los Angeles ABC affiliate KECA-TV.
- 1965Pakistan’s Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) successfully launches its seventh rocket in its Rehber series.
- 1967After refusing induction into the United States Army the day before (citing religious reasons), Muhammad Ali is stripped of his boxing title.
- 1975Vietnam War: Operation Frequent Wind: The U.S. begins to evacuate U.S. citizens from Saigon before an expected North Vietnamese takeover. U.S. involvement in the war comes to an end.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: American and European Spy Satellites capture the ruins of the 4th Reactor at the Chernobyl Power Plant
View the complete list of historical events for April 29.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 29 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Coburn, Sharleen Spiteri, Lena Söderberg, Lucia Rijker, Gloria Gaither, Roy Hamilton, John Shea, Randy Stonehill, Peter Howitt, Kate Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 29 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 29, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1943 – Michael Mann, American director, producer, and screenwriter; October 9, 1970 – Park Sang-min, South Korean actor; March 13, 1958 – Linda Robson, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972