Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 94th day of the year 1928. It was the 14th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,140 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,380 days or 31.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 11, 1959.
If a dog named Raspberry - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raspberry will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Raspberry will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Darío Moreno
- 1924Marlon Brando
- 1941Jan Berry
- 1959David Hyde Pierce
- 1960Marie Denise Pelletier
- 1961Eddie Murphy
- 1966Miina Tominaga
- 1974Lee Williams
View the complete list of April 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1643Charles V, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1690)
- 1826Cyrus K. Holliday, American businessman (d. 1900)
- 1864Emil Kellenberger, Swiss target shooter (d. 1943)
- 1950Ray Lucia, American author and television host
- 1953Sandra Boynton, American author and illustrator
- 1968Sebastian Bach, Bahamian-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Skid Row, Damnocracy, Madam X, and Kings of Chaos)
- 1977Hussein Fatal, American rapper and actor (Outlawz) (d. 2015)
- 1982Jared Allen, American football player
- 1986Coleen Rooney, English television host
- 1989Thisara Perera, Sri Lankan cricketer
View the complete list of April 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YSUKUAPI? Check your answers here: Word solver YSUKUAPI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 503 BCAccording to the Fasti Triumphales, Roman consul Publius Postumius Tubertus celebrated an ovation for a military victory over the Sabines.
- 1043Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1885Gottlieb Daimler is granted a German patent for his engine design.
- 1895The trial in the libel case brought by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- 1974The 1974 Super Outbreak occurs, the second biggest tornado outbreak in recorded history (after the 2011 Super Outbreak). The death toll is 315, with nearly 5,500 injured.
- 1975Bobby Fischer refuses to play in a chess match against Anatoly Karpov, giving Karpov the title of World Champion by default.
- 1981The Osborne 1, the first successful portable computer, is unveiled at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.
- 2008Texas law enforcement cordons off the FLDS’s YFZ Ranch. Eventually 533 women and children will be removed and taken into state custody.
- 2010Apple Inc. released the first generation iPad, a tablet computer.
View the complete list of April 3 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hjördis Petterson, Lisa Fischer, Kim Hyun-joong, Juanes, Kasumi Yamaya, Stephen McNally, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Billy Edd Wheeler, Merritt Butrick, Bryan Greenberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 3, 1928.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd April 1928 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 1933. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 3, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 94th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 14th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,140 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,380 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,157
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 11, 1959
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 1933 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IV.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1990 – Ivan Dorschner, American-Filipino model and actor; April 18, 1957 – Anna Kathryn Holbrook, American actress and educator; March 10, 1971 – Jon Hamm, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875