Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1929. It was the 14th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,963 days or 30.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 10, 1960.
If a dog named Hippogriff - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hippogriff will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hippogriff will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Robert Karvelas
- 1957Julia Hills
- 1960Marie Denise Pelletier
- 1968Sebastian Bach
- 1972Catherine McCormack
- 1973Matthew Ferguson
- 1976Park Si-hoo
- 1982Kasumi Nakane
- 1986Amanda Bynes
- 1987Julie Sokolow
View the complete list of April 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1848Arturo Prat, Chilean lawyer and captain (d. 1879)
- 1887Ōtori Tanigorō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 24th Yokozuna (d. 1956)
- 1928Kevin Hagen, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1930Mario Benjamín Menéndez, Argentinian general and politician (d. 2015)
- 1955John Mooney, American singer and bass player
- 1958Alec Baldwin, American actor and producer
- 1962Jennifer Rubin, American actress
- 1986Coleen Rooney, English television host
- 1987Park Jung-min, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (SS501)
- 1992Mina Ōba, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and SKE48)
View the complete list of April 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1559The Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis treaty is signed, ending the Italian Wars.
- 1834The generals in the Greek War of Independence stand trial for treason.
- 1882American Old West: Jesse James is killed by Robert Ford.
- 1948In Jeju Province, South Korea, a civil-war-like period of violence and human rights abuses begins, known as the Jeju massacre.
- 1955The American Civil Liberties Union announces it will defend Allen Ginsberg’s book Howl against obscenity charges.
- 1969Vietnam War: United States Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird announces that the United States will start to “Vietnamize” the war effort.
- 1981The Osborne 1, the first successful portable computer, is unveiled at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.
- 1996Suspected “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski is captured at his cabin in Montana, United States.
- 2000United States v. Microsoft Corp.: Microsoft is ruled to have violated United States antitrust law by keeping “an oppressive thumb” on its competitors.
View the complete list of April 3 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lola Ponce, Carlene Carter, Julie Anne Haddock, Madeleine Milhaud, Alice Cooper, Alex Arrowsmith, Vasantrao Deshpande, Stratos Dionysiou, Harald Juhnke, John Doe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 3, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd April 1929 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 16, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 3, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 93rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 14th Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,963 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,114
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 10, 1960
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 16, 1947 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1966 – Hope Sandoval, American singer-songwriter (Mazzy Star and Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions); August 1, 1960 – Chuck D, American rapper and producer (Public Enemy, The Bomb Squad, and Confrontation Camp); July 4, 1907 – Gordon Griffith, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,921