Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 856 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Aser - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aser will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aser will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leslie Howard
- 1907Iron Eyes Cody
- 1921Robert Karvelas
- 1942Billy Joe Royal
- 1943Richard Manuel
- 1968Sebastian Bach
- 1973Adam Scott
- 1973Kelly Price
- 1977Hussein Fatal
- 1986Amanda Bynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1883Ikki Kita, Japanese philosopher and author (d. 1937)
- 1895Zez Confrey, American pianist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1930Helmut Kohl, German politician, Chancellor of Germany
- 1941Carl Boenish, American BASE jumper and cinematographer (d. 1984)
- 1947Anders Eliasson, Swedish composer (d. 2013)
- 1951Danny Padilla, American bodybuilder
- 1968Tomoaki Kanemoto, Japanese baseball player
- 1973Matthew Ferguson, Canadian actor
- 1982Iain Fyfe, Australian footballer
- 1982Jared Allen, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 801King Louis the Pious captures Barcelona from the Moors after a siege of several months.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1929RMS Queen Mary is ordered from John Brown & Company Shipbuilding and Engineering by Cunard Line.
- 1955The American Civil Liberties Union announces it will defend Allen Ginsberg’s book Howl against obscenity charges.
- 1968Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his “I've Been to the Mountaintop” speech.
- 1973Martin Cooper of Motorola makes the first handheld mobile phone call to Joel S. Engel of Bell Labs, though it took ten years for the DynaTAC 8000X to become the first such phone to be commercially released.
- 1981The Osborne 1, the first successful portable computer, is unveiled at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.
- 1996A United States Air Force airplane carrying United States Secretary of Commerce Ron Brown crashes in Croatia, killing all 35 on board.
- 2008ATA Airlines, once one of the ten largest U.S. passenger airlines and largest charter airline, files for bankruptcy for the second time in five years and ceases all operations.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Esther Schweins, Jon Mark, Manjari Phadnis, Ehab Tawfik, Janet Leon, Fran Kranz, Michael Aldridge, Winona Ryder, Howie Epstein, Pete Wylie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1957 – Yuen Biao, Hong Kong actor and martial artist; October 16, 1923 – Linda Darnell, American actress and singer (d. 1965); August 25, 1979 – Masato Wada, Japanese actor and singer (D-Boys).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161