Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,218 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Moe - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 296 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Sally Rand
- 1924Marlon Brando
- 1942Wayne Newton
- 1943Jonathan Lynn
- 1966Michael Mittermeier
- 1966Miina Tominaga
- 1968Sebastian Bach
- 1972Leigh-Allyn Baker
- 1977Véronique De Kock
- 1978Matthew Goode
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1907Iron Eyes Cody, American actor and stuntman (d. 1999)
- 1920John Demjanjuk, Ukrainian-American criminal (d. 2012)
- 1929Lee Leonard, American radio and television host
- 1929Poul Schlüter, Danish lawyer and politician, 37th Prime Minister of Denmark
- 1931William Bast, American screenwriter and author (d. 2015)
- 1949Lyle Alzado, American football player and actor (d. 1992)
- 1962Dave Miley, American baseball player and manager
- 1967Brent Gilchrist, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1978Matthew Goode, English actor
- 1989Thisara Perera, Sri Lankan cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860The first successful United States Pony Express run from St. Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California, begins.
- 1888The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- 1895The trial in the libel case brought by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- 1929RMS Queen Mary is ordered from John Brown & Company Shipbuilding and Engineering by Cunard Line.
- 1936Bruno Richard Hauptmann is executed for the kidnapping and death of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr., the baby son of pilot Charles Lindbergh.
- 1955The American Civil Liberties Union announces it will defend Allen Ginsberg’s book Howl against obscenity charges.
- 1961The Leadbeater’s possum is rediscovered in Australia after 72 years.
- 1974The 1974 Super Outbreak occurs, the second biggest tornado outbreak in recorded history (after the 2011 Super Outbreak). The death toll is 315, with nearly 5,500 injured.
- 2008ATA Airlines, once one of the ten largest U.S. passenger airlines and largest charter airline, files for bankruptcy for the second time in five years and ceases all operations.
- 2010Apple Inc. released the first generation iPad, a tablet computer.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, Marin Hinkle, Johnny Mercer, Nik Turner, Annett Louisan, Paul Young, Freddy Fender, Cheryl Baker, Erinn Bartlett, Barry White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1987 – Lee Seung-gi, South Korean singer and actor; March 21, 1995 – Diggy Simmons, American rapper; January 22, 1931 – Sam Cooke, American singer-songwriter (d. 1964).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170