Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,133 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 851 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kioshi - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kioshi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kioshi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Leslie Howard
- 1921Darío Moreno
- 1956Tessa Souter
- 1966Miina Tominaga
- 1972Leigh-Allyn Baker
- 1974Lee Williams
- 1975Aries Spears
- 1987Julie Sokolow
- 1987Park Jung-min
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1682Valentin Rathgeber, German organist and composer (d. 1750)
- 1781Swaminarayan, Indian religious leader (d. 1830)
- 1822Edward Everett Hale, American minister, historian, and author (d. 1909)
- 1880Otto Weininger, Austrian philosopher and author (d. 1903)
- 1923Daniel Hoffman, American poet and academic (d. 2013)
- 1928Emmett Johns, Canadian priest, founded Dans la Rue
- 1930Lawton Chiles, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 41st Governor of Florida (d. 1998)
- 1939Hawk Taylor, American baseball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1960Lesley Sharp, English actress
- 1975Koji Uehara, Japanese baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 503 BCAccording to the Fasti Triumphales, Roman consul Publius Postumius Tubertus celebrated an ovation for a military victory over the Sabines.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1834The generals in the Greek War of Independence stand trial for treason.
- 1865American Civil War: Union forces capture Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1895The trial in the libel case brought by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- 1936Bruno Richard Hauptmann is executed for the kidnapping and death of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr., the baby son of pilot Charles Lindbergh.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces begin an assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
- 1946Japanese Lt. General Masaharu Homma is executed in the Philippines for leading the Bataan Death March.
- 1973Martin Cooper of Motorola makes the first handheld mobile phone call to Joel S. Engel of Bell Labs, though it took ten years for the DynaTAC 8000X to become the first such phone to be commercially released.
- 2004Islamic terrorists involved in the 2004 Madrid train bombings are trapped by the police in their apartment and kill themselves.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Groban, Djimon Hounsou, Amy Yasbeck, Richard Kiley, Mary Ann Mobley, Ali Landry, Tolgahan Sayışman, Christopher Lee, Maricel Soriano, Luka Bloom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 3, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1941 – Otto Sander, German actor and director (d. 2013); November 16, 1912 – George O. Petrie, American actor and director (d. 1997); January 29, 1981 – Darío Lopilato, Argentinian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,179