Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,974 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 8,325 days or 23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 10, 1981.
If a dog named Viv - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Viv will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Viv will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Peter Hawkins
- 1926Timothy Bateson
- 1942Wayne Newton
- 1947Pat Proft
- 1956Miguel Bosé
- 1960Marie Denise Pelletier
- 1962Jennifer Rubin
- 1972Leigh-Allyn Baker
- 1975Aries Spears
- 1987Park Jung-min
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1798Charles Wilkes, American admiral, geographer, and explorer (d.1877)
- 1880Otto Weininger, Austrian philosopher and author (d. 1903)
- 1893Leslie Howard, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1895Zez Confrey, American pianist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1900Camille Chamoun, Lebanese lawyer and politician, 7th President of Lebanon (d. 1987)
- 1936Scott LaFaro, American bassist (d. 1961)
- 1965Julie Anne Haddock, American actress
- 1967Cat Cora, American chef and author
- 1967Cristi Puiu, Romanian director and screenwriter
- 1982Sofia Boutella, Algerian-American actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1043Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England.
- 1834The generals in the Greek War of Independence stand trial for treason.
- 1895The trial in the libel case brought by Oscar Wilde begins, eventually resulting in his imprisonment on charges of homosexuality.
- 1933First flight over Mount Everest, a British expedition, led by the Marquis of Clydesdale, and funded by Lucy, Lady Houston.
- 1956Hudsonville–Standale tornado: The western half of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan is struck by a deadly F5 tornado.
- 1968Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his “I've Been to the Mountaintop” speech.
- 1996Suspected “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski is captured at his cabin in Montana, United States.
- 1997The Thalit massacre begins in Algeria; all but one of the 53 inhabitants of Thalit are killed by guerrillas.
- 2007Conventional-Train World Speed Record: A French TGV train on the LGV Est high speed line sets an official new world speed record.
- 2008ATA Airlines, once one of the ten largest U.S. passenger airlines and largest charter airline, files for bankruptcy for the second time in five years and ceases all operations.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Klok, Bahram Radan, Marie Menken, Itatí Cantoral, Troy Evans, William Haines, Sean S. Cunningham, Majel Barrett, Tim Reynolds, Malese Jow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 3, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1947 – Wayne Northrop, American actor; September 16, 1984 – Katie Melua, Georgian-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 26, 1954 – Marian Gold, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alphaville).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,295