Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 120th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 822 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900David Manners
- 1908Eve Arden
- 1914Dorival Caymmi
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1925Corinne Calvet
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1938Gary Collins
- 1972J. R. Richards
- 1979Sean Mackin
- 1981Kunal Nayyar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1723Mathurin Jacques Brisson, French zoologist and philosopher (d. 1806)
- 1777Carl Friedrich Gauss, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1855)
- 1921Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010)
- 1948Alexander Onassis, American-Greek businessman (d. 1973)
- 1955David Kitchin, English lawyer and judge
- 1956Jorge Chaminé, Portuguese opera singer
- 1960David Miscavige, American religious leader
- 1960Geoffrey Cox, English lawyer and politician
- 1960Kerry Healey, American academic and politician, 70th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- 1967Christine Jacob, Filipino-American actress, swimmer, and journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863A 65-man French Foreign Legion infantry patrol fights a force of nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers to nearly the last man in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- 1871The Camp Grant massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- 1894Coxey’s Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- 1938The animated cartoon short Porky’s Hare Hunt debuts in movie theaters, introducing Happy Rabbit (a prototype of Bugs Bunny).
- 1938The first televised FA Cup Final takes place between Huddersfield Town and Preston North End.
- 1943World War II: Operation Mincemeat: The submarine HMS Seraph surfaces in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Spain to deposit a dead man planted with false invasion plans and dressed as a British military intelligence officer.
- 1948In Bogotá, Colombia, the Organization of American States is established.
- 1957Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery entered into force.
- 1980The Iranian Embassy siege begins in London.
- 2009Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting: Twelve people were killed (students and staff members) by an armed attacker.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jirayu Tangsrisuk, María Elena Swett, David Goodall, Zoë Wanamaker, Curd Jürgens, Kristian Lundin, Phil Judd, Dara Singh, Julia Zemiro, Kelly Keagy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 30, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1909 – Margaret Sullavan, American actress and singer (d. 1960); August 11, 1974 – Chris Messina, American actor and producer; April 27, 1939 – Judy Carne, English actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091