Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,236 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Wrangle - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wrangle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wrangle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Olof Sandborg
- 1908Eve Arden
- 1941Johnny Farina
- 1954Jane Campion
- 1965Adrian Pasdar
- 1971Darren Emerson
- 1977Pell James
- 1981Tom Goss
- 1982Drew Seeley
- 1989Jang Wooyoung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1710Johann Kaspar Basselet von La Rosée, Bavarian general (d. 1795)
- 1888John Crowe Ransom, American poet, critic, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1933Dickie Davies, English television host
- 1938Juraj Jakubisko, Slovak director and screenwriter
- 1940Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter
- 1942Maurizio Arcieri, Italian singer (The New Dada and Krisma) (d. 2015)
- 1954Thom Bray, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Lorenzo Staelens, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1985Brandon Bass, American basketball player
- 1987Nikki Webster, Australian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313Battle of Tzirallum: Emperor Licinius defeats Maximinus II and unifies the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1315Enguerrand de Marigny is hanged on the public gallows at Montfaucon.
- 1598Juan de Oñate makes a formal declaration of his Conquest of New Mexico.
- 1838Nicaragua declares independence from the Central American Federation.
- 1885Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York’s first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- 1894Coxey’s Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- 1937The Commonwealth of the Philippines holds a plebiscite for Filipino women on whether they should be extended the right to suffrage; over 90% would vote in the affirmative.
- 1938The animated cartoon short Porky’s Hare Hunt debuts in movie theaters, introducing Happy Rabbit (a prototype of Bugs Bunny).
- 1961K-19, the first Soviet nuclear submarine equipped with nuclear missiles, is commissioned.
- 1963The Bristol Bus Boycott is held in Bristol to protest the Bristol Omnibus Company’s refusal to employ Black or Asian bus crews, drawing national attention to racial discrimination in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hazel O'Connor, Eddie Cahill, Rhian Ramos, Fiona Fullerton, Stone Cold Steve Austin, David Hasselhoff, Betty White, Mark Brydon, Uschi Glas, Robert Paquette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 30, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 2, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1997 – Leo Howard, American actor and martial artist; January 8, 1992 – Pamu Pamorada, Filipino actress; June 16, 1924 – Faith Domergue, American actress (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223