Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,119 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nar - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1953Merrill Osmond
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1975Johnny Galecki
- 1977Alexandra Holden
- 1977Pell James
- 1981Kunal Nayyar
- 1986Dianna Agron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1870Dadasaheb Phalke, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1944)
- 1877Léon Flameng, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1901Simon Kuznets, Belarusian-American economist, statistician, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1916Robert Shaw, American conductor (d. 1999)
- 1944Jon Bing, Norwegian author, scholar, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1945Michael J. Smith, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1948Perry King, American actor
- 1964Lorenzo Staelens, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1990Kaarel Kiidron, Estonian footballer
- 1991Chris Kreider, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Enguerrand de Marigny is hanged on the public gallows at Montfaucon.
- 1513Edmund de la Pole, Yorkist pretender to the English throne, is executed on the orders of Henry VIII.
- 1671Petar Zrinski, the Croatian Ban from the Zrinski family, is executed.
- 1920Peru becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1925Automaker Dodge Brothers, Inc is sold to Dillon, Read & Co. for US$146 million plus $50 million for charity.
- 1927The Federal Industrial Institute for Women opens in Alderson, West Virginia, as the first women’s federal prison in the United States.
- 1938The first televised FA Cup Final takes place between Huddersfield Town and Preston North End.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1993Monica Seles is stabbed by Günter Parche, an obsessed fan, during a quarterfinal match of the 1993 Citizen Cup in Hamburg, Germany
- 2013Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands abdicates and Willem-Alexander becomes King of the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Williams, Tamer El Said, Ursula Reit, Danny Worsnop, Sandra Milo, Susan Kohner, Mitoy Yonting, Nele Karajlić, R. Kan Albay, Lene Nystrøm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 30, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 2, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1945 – Roland Joffé, English-French director, producer, and screenwriter; October 1, 1988 – Cariba Heine, South African-Australian actress and dancer; June 10, 1964 – Tony Martin, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,191