Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 121st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Poupee - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poupee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poupee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900David Manners
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1940Burt Young
- 1946Bill Plympton
- 1954Thom Bray
- 1956Jorge Chaminé
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1971Darren Emerson
- 1984Sophie Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1723Mathurin Jacques Brisson, French zoologist and philosopher (d. 1806)
- 1895Philippe Panneton, Canadian physician, academic, and diplomat (d. 1960)
- 1916Paul Kuusberg, Estonian journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1930Félix Guattari, French psychotherapist and philosopher (d. 1992)
- 1944Jon Bing, Norwegian author, scholar, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1947Leslie Grantham, English actor and producer
- 1971Darren Emerson, English DJ and producer (Underworld)
- 1973Naomi Novik, American computer programmer and author
- 1983Tatjana Hüfner, German luger
- 1987Chris Morris, South African cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York’s first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- 1904The Louisiana Purchase Exposition World’s Fair opens in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1925Automaker Dodge Brothers, Inc is sold to Dillon, Read & Co. for US$146 million plus $50 million for charity.
- 1938The animated cartoon short Porky’s Hare Hunt debuts in movie theaters, introducing Happy Rabbit (a prototype of Bugs Bunny).
- 1943World War II: Operation Mincemeat: The submarine HMS Seraph surfaces in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Spain to deposit a dead man planted with false invasion plans and dressed as a British military intelligence officer.
- 1953In Warner Robins, Georgia, an F4 tornado kills 18 people.
- 1963The Bristol Bus Boycott is held in Bristol to protest the Bristol Omnibus Company’s refusal to employ Black or Asian bus crews, drawing national attention to racial discrimination in the United Kingdom.
- 1980The Iranian Embassy siege begins in London.
- 2009Chrysler files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- 2012An overloaded ferry capsizes on the Brahmaputra River in India killing at least 103 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Gomez, Ursula Reit, Azim Rizk, Mal Evans, Silentó, Lee Seung-yeon, Iva Withers, Son Dong-woon, Ian Tyson, Hacken Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 30, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 2, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1989 – ILoveMakonnen, American rapper; July 24, 1920 – Constance Dowling, American model and actress (d. 1969); January 14, 1969 – Jason Bateman, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,307