Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 120th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,505 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 694 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Wigglebutt - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wigglebutt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wigglebutt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Eve Arden
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1941Johnny Farina
- 1947Finn Kalvik
- 1965Adrian Pasdar
- 1970Halit Ergenç
- 1973Leigh Francis
- 1975Johnny Galecki
- 1982Lloyd Banks
- 1992Travis Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1864Jean, duc Decazes, French sailor (d. 1912)
- 1888John Crowe Ransom, American poet, critic, and academic (d. 1974)
- 1895Philippe Panneton, Canadian physician, academic, and diplomat (d. 1960)
- 1921Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010)
- 1923Kagamisato Kiyoji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 42nd Yokozuna (d. 2004)
- 1946Don Schollander, American swimmer
- 1964Barrington Levy, Jamaican rapper
- 1979Gerardo Torrado, Mexican footballer
- 1985Brandon Bass, American basketball player
- 1987Kaspar Taimsoo, Estonian rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 311The Diocletianic Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire ends.
- 1315Enguerrand de Marigny is hanged on the public gallows at Montfaucon.
- 1671Petar Zrinski, the Croatian Ban from the Zrinski family, is executed.
- 1871The Camp Grant massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- 1925Automaker Dodge Brothers, Inc is sold to Dillon, Read & Co. for US$146 million plus $50 million for charity.
- 1963The Bristol Bus Boycott is held in Bristol to protest the Bristol Omnibus Company’s refusal to employ Black or Asian bus crews, drawing national attention to racial discrimination in the United Kingdom.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1967The Aldene Connection opened in Roselle Park, NJ, shutting down the CNJ’s Jersey City waterfront terminal and transferring commuters to Newark Penn Station.
- 1973Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces that White House Counsel John Dean has been fired and that other top aides, most notably H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, have resigned.
- 1980Beatrix becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robby Benson, Eddie Bracken, Allen Covert, William Boyd, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Hugh Mitchell, Emily Harrison, Helene Costello, Yo Gotti, James Remar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 30, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Soldier Boy by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1981 – Howie Day, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 8, 1976 – Trish Goff, American model and actress; November 4, 1932 – Tommy Makem, Irish-American singer-songwriter (The Clancy Brothers) (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194