Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1965 was a Friday and it was the 120th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,990 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Dadasaheb Phalke
- 1884Olof Sandborg
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1947Leslie Grantham
- 1948Perry King
- 1967Philipp Kirkorov
- 1970Halit Ergenç
- 1972J. R. Richards
- 1982Drew Seeley
- 1986Dianna Agron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1331Gaston III, Count of Foix (d. 1391)
- 1662Mary II of England (d. 1694)
- 1884Olof Sandborg, Swedish actor (d. 1965)
- 1917Bea Wain, American singer
- 1938Juraj Jakubisko, Slovak director and screenwriter
- 1944Jon Bing, Norwegian author, scholar, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1955Zlatko Topčić, Bosnian writer and screenwriter
- 1966Dave Meggett, American football player and coach
- 1971Darren Emerson, English DJ and producer (Underworld)
- 1982Drew Seeley, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1557Mapuche leader Lautaro is killed by Spanish forces at the Battle of Mataquito in Chile.
- 1598Juan de Oñate makes a formal declaration of his Conquest of New Mexico.
- 1789On the balcony of Federal Hall on Wall Street in New York City, George Washington takes the oath of office to become the first elected President of the United States.
- 1838Nicaragua declares independence from the Central American Federation.
- 1953In Warner Robins, Georgia, an F4 tornado kills 18 people.
- 1957Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery entered into force.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1973Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces that White House Counsel John Dean has been fired and that other top aides, most notably H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, have resigned.
- 1980Beatrix becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
- 2014A bomb blast in Ürümqi kills three people and injures 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Maudsley, Jullie, Frances Bergen, Lee Wiley, Mónica Santa María, Bea Miller, Eddie Griffin, Suzanne Crough, Alex Arrowsmith, Janis Joplin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1965.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 1, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1932 – Jesse Belvin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1960); September 1, 1931 – Sammy Arena, American singer (d. 2012); February 17, 1910 – Arthur Hunnicutt, American actor (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929