Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1965 was a Friday and it was the 120th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Tove Maës
- 1925Corinne Calvet
- 1940Burt Young
- 1944Jill Clayburgh
- 1956Jorge Chaminé
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1965Adrian Pasdar
- 1972J. R. Richards
- 1975Michael Chaturantabut
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1864Juhan Liiv, Estonian poet and author (d. 1913)
- 1870Dadasaheb Phalke, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1944)
- 1877Léon Flameng, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1937Tony Harrison, English poet and playwright
- 1941Johnny Farina, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Santo & Johnny)
- 1956Lars von Trier, Danish director and screenwriter
- 1966Dave Meggett, American football player and coach
- 1977Jeannie Haddaway, American politician
- 1984Lee Roache, English footballer
- 1984Shawn Daivari, American wrestler and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313Battle of Tzirallum: Emperor Licinius defeats Maximinus II and unifies the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1812The Territory of Orleans becomes the 18th U.S. state under the name Louisiana.
- 1907Honolulu, Hawaii becomes an independent city.
- 1927Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford become the first celebrities to leave their footprints in concrete at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- 1948In Bogotá, Colombia, the Organization of American States is established.
- 1957Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery entered into force.
- 1973Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces that White House Counsel John Dean has been fired and that other top aides, most notably H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman, have resigned.
- 2000Canonization of Faustina Kowalska in the presence of 200,000 people and the first Divine Mercy Sunday celebrated worldwide.
- 2009Chrysler files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- 2014A bomb blast in Ürümqi kills three people and injures 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naoki Urasawa, Donna Pescow, Gus Dudgeon, Scarface, Karri Turner, Julie Ordon, Victor Jory, Michael Warren, Lionel Daunais, Alain Chamfort.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 1, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1958 – Wayne Duvall, American actor; September 20, 1924 – Gogi Grant, American singer and actress; May 30, 1962 – Tonya Pinkins, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055