Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 1968. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,494 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,165 days or 16.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 7, 2000.
If a dog named Jamesbond - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jamesbond will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jamesbond will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1940Burt Young
- 1948Perry King
- 1964Barrington Levy
- 1981Kunal Nayyar
- 1982Cleo Higgins
- 1982Kirsten Dunst
- 1984Sophie Turner
- 1986Dianna Agron
View the complete list of April 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1884Olof Sandborg, Swedish actor (d. 1965)
- 1925Corinne Calvet, French-American actress (d. 2001)
- 1946Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
- 1946Lee Bollinger, American lawyer and academic
- 1955Nicolas Hulot, French journalist and environmentalist
- 1975Tomi Joutsen, Finnish singer-songwriter (Amorphis)
- 1976Amanda Palmer, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Dresden Dolls and Evelyn Evelyn)
- 1977Meredith L. Patterson, American technologist, journalist, and author
- 1981Nicole Kaczmarski, American basketball player
- 1986Martten Kaldvee, Estonian biathlete
View the complete list of April 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 311The Diocletianic Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire ends.
- 1315Enguerrand de Marigny is hanged on the public gallows at Montfaucon.
- 1598Juan de Oñate makes a formal declaration of his Conquest of New Mexico.
- 1636Eighty Years’ War: Dutch Republic forces recapture a strategically important fort from Spain after a nine-month siege.
- 1871The Camp Grant massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- 1885Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York’s first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- 1953In Warner Robins, Georgia, an F4 tornado kills 18 people.
- 1980Beatrix becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton becomes the first President to visit Northern Ireland.
- 2009Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting: Twelve people were killed (students and staff members) by an armed attacker.
View the complete list of April 30 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariada Pieridi, Heather Goldenhersh, Teresa Mak, John Rubinstein, Clint Boon, Mackenzie Lintz, Tom Selleck, Françoise Blanchard, Annalise Braakensiek, Nana Mouskouri.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 30, 1968.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th April 1968 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 5, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 30th April 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 30, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,494 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,165 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 626
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 2000
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1939 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 5, 1946 (-132)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Honey by Bobby Goldsboro (May 4, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1975 – Giorgos Karadimos, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 26, 1933 – Stanley Long, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); February 2, 1975 – Naomi Grossman, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877