Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,406 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,135 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 623 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 7, 2000.
If a dog named Cassini - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cassini will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cassini will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900David Manners
- 1948Perry King
- 1954Thom Bray
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1967Philipp Kirkorov
- 1971Darren Emerson
- 1973Jeff Timmons
- 1973Leigh Francis
- 1975Michael Chaturantabut
- 1990Mac DeMarco
View the complete list of April 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1425William III, Landgrave of Thuringia (d. 1482)
- 1723Mathurin Jacques Brisson, French zoologist and philosopher (d. 1806)
- 1870Franz Lehár, Slovak-Austrian composer (d. 1948)
- 1910Sri Sri, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1921Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010)
- 1938Gary Collins, American actor and talk show host (d. 2012)
- 1959Paul Gross, Canadian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Steven Klein, American photographer
- 1983Troy Williamson, American football player
- 1992Marc-André ter Stegen, German footballer
View the complete list of April 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain gives Christopher Columbus his commission of exploration.
- 1863A 65-man French Foreign Legion infantry patrol fights a force of nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers to nearly the last man in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide after being married for less than 40 hours. Soviet soldiers raise the Victory Banner over the Reichstag building.
- 1947In Nevada, the Boulder Dam is renamed the Hoover Dam a second time.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1993CERN announces World Wide Web protocols will be free.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton becomes the first President to visit Northern Ireland.
- 2008Two skeletal remains found near Yekaterinburg, Russia, are confirmed by Russian scientists to be the remains of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia and Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, one of his sisters.
- 2009Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting: Twelve people were killed (students and staff members) by an armed attacker.
- 2012An overloaded ferry capsizes on the Brahmaputra River in India killing at least 103 people.
View the complete list of April 30 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joss Whedon, Andy LaRocque, Ieva Lagūna, Barry Corbin, Johnny Whitaker, Henning Moritzen, Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, Matt Evans, Satomi Hirose, Paul Gleason.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 30, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 5, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1980 – Sarah Carter, Canadian actress and singer; January 31, 1975 – Preity Zinta, Indian actress; August 14, 1913 – Hector Crawford, Australian director and producer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,478