Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 121st day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bizmark - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bizmark will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bizmark will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Dadasaheb Phalke
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1947Leslie Grantham
- 1953Merrill Osmond
- 1956Jorge Chaminé
- 1965Adrian Pasdar
- 1972J. R. Richards
- 1973Kinna McInroe
- 1981Megan Reinking
- 1987Nikki Webster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1664François Louis, Prince of Conti (d. 1709)
- 1883Jaroslav Hašek, Czech soldier and author (d. 1923)
- 1910Sri Sri, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1916Paul Kuusberg, Estonian journalist and author (d. 2003)
- 1944Graham Upton, English-Australian academic
- 1949Phil Garner, American baseball player and manager
- 1976Amanda Palmer, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Dresden Dolls and Evelyn Evelyn)
- 1981Kunal Nayyar, English-American actor
- 1986Martten Kaldvee, Estonian biathlete
- 1989Jang Wooyoung, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2PM)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1557Mapuche leader Lautaro is killed by Spanish forces at the Battle of Mataquito in Chile.
- 1671Petar Zrinski, the Croatian Ban from the Zrinski family, is executed.
- 1812The Territory of Orleans becomes the 18th U.S. state under the name Louisiana.
- 1900Casey Jones dies in a train wreck in Vaughan, Mississippi, while trying to make up time on the Cannonball Express.
- 1939The 1939-40 New York World’s Fair opens.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide after being married for less than 40 hours. Soviet soldiers raise the Victory Banner over the Reichstag building.
- 1947In Nevada, the Boulder Dam is renamed the Hoover Dam a second time.
- 1953In Warner Robins, Georgia, an F4 tornado kills 18 people.
- 1961K-19, the first Soviet nuclear submarine equipped with nuclear missiles, is commissioned.
- 1993Monica Seles is stabbed by Günter Parche, an obsessed fan, during a quarterfinal match of the 1993 Citizen Cup in Hamburg, Germany
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Van Patten, Greg Kihn, Engin Günaydın, Todd Bosley, Erik Ohlsson, Dennis Cole, Alessandra Marc, Bibi Andersson, Marlon Wayans, Catherine Trudeau.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 30, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1963 – Jon Turteltaub, American director and producer; November 5, 1942 – Pierangelo Bertoli, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002); February 8, 1991 – Nam Woo-hyun, South Korean singer, dancer and actor (Infinite and Toheart).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198