Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 120th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900David Manners
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1943Bobby Vee
- 1948Perry King
- 1956Jorge Chaminé
- 1964Barrington Levy
- 1967Steven Mackintosh
- 1972J. R. Richards
- 1977Alexandra Holden
- 1985Gal Gadot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1803Albrecht von Roon, Prussian soldier and politician, 10th Minister President of Prussia (d. 1879)
- 1880Charles Exeter Devereux Crombie, Scottish cartoonist (d. 1967)
- 1883Jaroslav Hašek, Czech soldier and author (d. 1923)
- 1943Bobby Vee, American singer
- 1946Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
- 1948Pierre Pagé, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1960Kerry Healey, American academic and politician, 70th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- 1979Gerardo Torrado, Mexican footballer
- 1980Atsushi, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Exile)
- 1982Lloyd Banks, American rapper and actor (G-Unit)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1838Nicaragua declares independence from the Central American Federation.
- 1937The Commonwealth of the Philippines holds a plebiscite for Filipino women on whether they should be extended the right to suffrage; over 90% would vote in the affirmative.
- 1939The 1939-40 New York World’s Fair opens.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide after being married for less than 40 hours. Soviet soldiers raise the Victory Banner over the Reichstag building.
- 1957Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery entered into force.
- 1975Fall of Saigon: Communist forces gain control of Saigon. The Vietnam War formally ends with the unconditional surrender of South Vietnamese president Dương Văn Minh.
- 1982The Bijon Setu massacre occurs in Calcutta.
- 2008Two skeletal remains found near Yekaterinburg, Russia, are confirmed by Russian scientists to be the remains of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia and Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, one of his sisters.
- 2009Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting: Twelve people were killed (students and staff members) by an armed attacker.
- 2014A bomb blast in Ürümqi kills three people and injures 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Crawford, L. Scott Caldwell, Tim "Ripper" Owens, Stan Rogers, Elmo Magalona, Alex Winter, Shirley MacLaine, Ana Paula Arósio, Diana Damrau, Justin Bieber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 30, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 1, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1970 – Doug E. Doug, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 17, 1981 – Tsubasa Imai, Japanese singer, actor, and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa); June 21, 1974 – Neely Jenkins, American singer and bass player (Park Ave. and Tilly and the Wall).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,112