Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 121st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,216 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Olof Sandborg
- 1941Johnny Farina
- 1953Merrill Osmond
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1967Philipp Kirkorov
- 1975Tomi Joutsen
- 1977Pell James
- 1982Kirsten Dunst
- 1986Dianna Agron
- 1989Jang Wooyoung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1245Philip III of France (d. 1285)
- 1893Joachim von Ribbentrop, German soldier and politician, 14th German Reich Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1946)
- 1944Jon Bing, Norwegian author, scholar, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1945Mimi Fariña, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (d. 2001)
- 1946Bill Plympton, American animator, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972J. R. Richards, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dishwalla)
- 1973Jamie Staff, English cyclist and coach
- 1977Pell James, American actress
- 1984Sophie Turner, Australian model and lawyer
- 1985Gal Gadot, Israeli model and actress, Miss Israel 2004
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313Battle of Tzirallum: Emperor Licinius defeats Maximinus II and unifies the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1557Mapuche leader Lautaro is killed by Spanish forces at the Battle of Mataquito in Chile.
- 1636Eighty Years’ War: Dutch Republic forces recapture a strategically important fort from Spain after a nine-month siege.
- 1789On the balcony of Federal Hall on Wall Street in New York City, George Washington takes the oath of office to become the first elected President of the United States.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a territory of the United States, with Sanford B. Dole as governor.
- 1927Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford become the first celebrities to leave their footprints in concrete at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- 1947In Nevada, the Boulder Dam is renamed the Hoover Dam a second time.
- 1957Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery entered into force.
- 2004U.S. media release graphic photos of American soldiers abusing and sexually humiliating Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib prison.
- 2013Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands abdicates and Willem-Alexander becomes King of the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paweł Małaszyński, Rachel Farley, Brad Bird, Pepe Diokno, Al Connelly, Camryn Manheim, Anne Kirkbride, Marika Papagika, Harold Gould, Hans Matheson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 30, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 2, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1994 – Abi Phillips, English singer-songwriter and actress; October 23, 1918 – Peggy Moran, American actress and singer (d. 2002); October 1, 1971 – Song Il-gook, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,084