Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 120th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,954 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,985 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 6, 2034.
If a dog named Lucca - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1943Bobby Vee
- 1947Leslie Grantham
- 1948Perry King
- 1954Thom Bray
- 1959Paul Gross
- 1965Adrian Pasdar
- 1975Johnny Galecki
- 1984Sophie Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1758Emmanuel Vitale, Maltese commander and politician (d. 1802)
- 1876Orso Mario Corbino, Italian physicist and politician (d. 1937)
- 1923Percy Heath, American bassist (Heath Brothers and Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 2005)
- 1928Hugh Hood, Canadian author and academic (d. 2000)
- 1940Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter
- 1952Jacques Audiard, French director and screenwriter
- 1955Zlatko Topčić, Bosnian writer and screenwriter
- 1963Michael Waltrip, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1976Amanda Palmer, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Dresden Dolls and Evelyn Evelyn)
- 1983Tatjana Hüfner, German luger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Juan de Oñate makes a formal declaration of his Conquest of New Mexico.
- 1803Louisiana Purchase: The United States purchases the Louisiana Territory from France for $15 million, more than doubling the size of the young nation.
- 1812The Territory of Orleans becomes the 18th U.S. state under the name Louisiana.
- 1838Nicaragua declares independence from the Central American Federation.
- 1927Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford become the first celebrities to leave their footprints in concrete at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1980Beatrix becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
- 2000Canonization of Faustina Kowalska in the presence of 200,000 people and the first Divine Mercy Sunday celebrated worldwide.
- 2008Two skeletal remains found near Yekaterinburg, Russia, are confirmed by Russian scientists to be the remains of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia and Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, one of his sisters.
- 2014A bomb blast in Ürümqi kills three people and injures 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony LaPaglia, Terry Gilliam, Umika Kawashima, Stuart Erwin, Ayako Kawasumi, Anca Parghel, Carlos Marín, Boz Burrell, Penelope Keith, Christopher Guest.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1927 – Robert Guillaume, American actor, singer, and producer; January 17, 1927 – E.W. Swackhamer, American director and producer (d. 1994); March 15, 1988 – Jolo Revilla, Filipino actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,329