Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 120th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,872 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Buddie - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buddie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buddie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1938Gary Collins
- 1943Bobby Vee
- 1945Mimi Fariña
- 1953Merrill Osmond
- 1956Jorge Chaminé
- 1975Tomi Joutsen
- 1977Alexandra Holden
- 1982Lloyd Banks
- 1985Gal Gadot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1425William III, Landgrave of Thuringia (d. 1482)
- 1553Louise of Lorraine (d. 1601)
- 1723Mathurin Jacques Brisson, French zoologist and philosopher (d. 1806)
- 1874Cyriel Verschaeve, Flemish priest and author (d. 1949)
- 1928Hugh Hood, Canadian author and academic (d. 2000)
- 1955David Kitchin, English lawyer and judge
- 1981Ali Williams, New Zealand rugby player
- 1982Drew Seeley, Canadian-American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
- 1984Lee Roache, English footballer
- 1984Sophie Turner, Australian model and lawyer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1557Mapuche leader Lautaro is killed by Spanish forces at the Battle of Mataquito in Chile.
- 1671Petar Zrinski, the Croatian Ban from the Zrinski family, is executed.
- 1789On the balcony of Federal Hall on Wall Street in New York City, George Washington takes the oath of office to become the first elected President of the United States.
- 1812The Territory of Orleans becomes the 18th U.S. state under the name Louisiana.
- 1885Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York’s first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a territory of the United States, with Sanford B. Dole as governor.
- 1948In Bogotá, Colombia, the Organization of American States is established.
- 1953In Warner Robins, Georgia, an F4 tornado kills 18 people.
- 1963The Bristol Bus Boycott is held in Bristol to protest the Bristol Omnibus Company’s refusal to employ Black or Asian bus crews, drawing national attention to racial discrimination in the United Kingdom.
- 2009Chrysler files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Leyden, Stanley Holloway, Daniel Hyde, Ralph Taeger, Terry Gilliam, Jerry Fisher, Tablo, George O. Gore II, Prince Paul, Ronald Reagan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1939 – Harald Heide-Steen Jr., Norwegian actor and singer (d. 2008); March 29, 1954 – Dianne Kay, American actress; February 20, 1967 – Andrew Shue, American actor and activist, founded Do Something.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198