Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 120th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1925Johnny Horton
- 1938Gary Collins
- 1940Burt Young
- 1941Johnny Farina
- 1943Bobby Vee
- 1948Perry King
- 1979Sean Mackin
- 1982Cleo Higgins
- 1986Dianna Agron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1893Harold Breen, Australian public servant (d. 1966)
- 1897Humberto Mauro, Brazilian director and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- 1910Levi Celerio, Filipino pianist, violinist, and composer (d. 2002)
- 1938Juraj Jakubisko, Slovak director and screenwriter
- 1966Jeff Brown, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Steven Mackintosh, English actor
- 1970Halit Ergenç, Turkish actor
- 1975Johnny Galecki, Belgian-American actor and producer
- 1976Amanda Palmer, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Dresden Dolls and Evelyn Evelyn)
- 1983Tatjana Hüfner, German luger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain gives Christopher Columbus his commission of exploration.
- 1838Nicaragua declares independence from the Central American Federation.
- 1894Coxey’s Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- 1907Honolulu, Hawaii becomes an independent city.
- 1920Peru becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1927Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford become the first celebrities to leave their footprints in concrete at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- 1939NBC inaugurates its regularly scheduled television service in New York City, broadcasting President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s N.Y. World’s Fair opening day ceremonial address.
- 1948In Bogotá, Colombia, the Organization of American States is established.
- 1975Fall of Saigon: Communist forces gain control of Saigon. The Vietnam War formally ends with the unconditional surrender of South Vietnamese president Dương Văn Minh.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton becomes the first President to visit Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jadyn Maria, Dick Rivers, John Prats, Franklin J. Schaffner, Bonnie Somerville, Melanie Martinez (singer), Judy Cornwell, James R. Schlesinger, Madhureeta Anand, Patti Deutsch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1968 – Parker Posey, American actress and singer; June 14, 1983 – Hirofumi Araki, Japanese actor and singer; July 14, 1917 – George Bookasta, American actor and director (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045