Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 95th day of the year 1930. It was the 14th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,924 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,975 days or 30.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 12, 1961.
If a dog named Jagger - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jagger will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jagger will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Roger Corman
- 1928Tony Williams
- 1939Ronald White
- 1941Michael Moriarty
- 1943Max Gail
- 1946Björn Granath
- 1946Jane Asher
- 1961Lisa Zane
- 1968Stewart Lee
- 1972Waylon Payne
View the complete list of April 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1472Bianca Maria Sforza, Italian wife of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1510)
- 1904Richard Eberhart, American poet and academic (d. 2005)
- 1922Gale Storm, American actress and singer (d. 2009)
- 1932Billy Bland, American singer-songwriter
- 1939Crispian St. Peters, English singer-songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1954Peter Case, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Nerves and The Plimsouls)
- 1981Michael A. Monsoor, American soldier, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2006)
- 1982Kelly Pavlik, American boxer
- 1984Kisho Yano, Japanese footballer
- 1990Haruma Miura, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of April 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Laura’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 823Lothair I is crowned King of Italy by Pope Paschal I.
- 1081Alexios I Komnenos is crowned Byzantine emperor at Constantinople, bringing the Komnenian dynasty to full power.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1847Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park in Britain, is opened in Birkenhead.
- 1904The first international rugby league match is played between England and an Other Nationalities team (Welsh & Scottish players) in Central Park, Wigan, England.
- 1932Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- 1945Cold War: Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito signs an agreement with the Soviet Union to allow “temporary entry of Soviet troops into Yugoslav territory”.
- 1971In Sri Lanka, Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna launches a revolt against the United Front government of Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
- 1991An ASA EMB 120 crashes in Brunswick, Georgia, killing all 23 aboard including Sen. John Tower and Astronaut Sonny Carter.
- 1992The Siege of Sarajevo begins when Serb paramilitaries murder peace protesters Suada Dilberović and Olga Sučić on the Vrbanja Bridge.
View the complete list of April 5 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharifah Sofia, Brandon Barash, Conny Plank, Beth Ditto, Avi Arad, Eiji Nakano, Darren Boyd, Filip Benko, Joyce Jimenez, Yoko Takahashi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 5, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th April 1930 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 18, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -209. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 5, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 95th day of 1930
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 14th Saturday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,924 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,975 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,115
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 12, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 18, 1902 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-209)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: V.IV.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1970 – Cheyne Coates, Australian singer-songwriter and producer (Madison Avenue); April 6, 1987 – Hilary Rhoda, American model; June 27, 1935 – Laurent Terzieff, French actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845