Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 96th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 522 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Fala - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fala will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fala will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bette Davis
- 1928Tony Williams
- 1929Joe Meek
- 1942Allan Clarke
- 1954Peter Case
- 1956Diamond Dallas Page
- 1960Asteris Koutoulas
- 1978Robert Glasper
- 1980David Chocarro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1837Algernon Charles Swinburne, English poet, author, and playwright (d. 1909)
- 1863Princess Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1950)
- 1904Richard Eberhart, American poet and academic (d. 2005)
- 1908Ernestine Gilbreth Carey, American author (d. 2006)
- 1922Tom Finney, English footballer (d. 2014)
- 1942Allan Clarke, English singer-songwriter (The Hollies)
- 1951Dean Kamen, American inventor and businessman, founded Segway Inc.
- 1962Prince Carl Christian of Hohenzollern
- 1972Yasuhiro Takemoto, Japanese animator and director
- 1981Michael A. Monsoor, American soldier, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2006)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1242During the Battle on the Ice of Lake Peipus, Russian forces, led by Alexander Nevsky, rebuff an invasion attempt by the Teutonic Knights.
- 1614In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- 1792United States President George Washington exercises his authority to veto a bill, the first time this power is used in the United States.
- 1847Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park in Britain, is opened in Birkenhead.
- 1932Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1944World War II: Two hundred seventy inhabitants of the Greek town of Kleisoura are executed by the Germans.
- 1958Ripple Rock, an underwater threat to navigation in the Seymour Narrows in Canada is destroyed in one of the largest non-nuclear controlled explosions of the time.
- 1971In Sri Lanka, Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna launches a revolt against the United Front government of Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
- 1976In the People’s Republic of China, the April Fifth Movement leads to the Tiananmen Incident.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Crone, Glenn Corbett, Katy de la Cruz, George Amon Webster, Cristina Deutekom, Kevin Gray, Connie Hines, Kristopher Van Varenberg, Ricky Mabe, Don Scardino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1904 – Sheilah Graham Westbrook, English-American actress, journalist, and author (d. 1988); August 13, 1985 – Lacey Brown, American singer-songwriter; June 4, 1961 – El DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and producer (DeBarge).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197