Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 96th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 515 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Kaplan - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaplan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kaplan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1692Adrienne Lecouvreur
- 1916Gregory Peck
- 1951Dave McArtney
- 1971Dong Abay
- 1975Juicy J
- 1982Hayley Atwell
- 1984David Dillehunt
- 1984Marshall Allman
- 1992Emmalyn Estrada
- 1998Kaito Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1727Pasquale Anfossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1797)
- 1752Sébastien Érard, French instrument maker (d. 1831)
- 1837Algernon Charles Swinburne, English poet, author, and playwright (d. 1909)
- 1922Christopher Hewett, English actor and director (d. 2001)
- 1931Jack Clement, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1934Roman Herzog, German lawyer and politician, 7th President of Germany
- 1956Suzi Leather, English civil servant
- 1965Aykut Kocaman, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1975John Hartson, Welsh footballer and coach
- 1985Kim Ji-hoo, South Korean model and actor (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1081Alexios I Komnenos is crowned Byzantine emperor at Constantinople, bringing the Komnenian dynasty to full power.
- 1536Royal Entry of Charles V into Rome: The last Roman triumph.
- 1614In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- 1932Dominion of Newfoundland: Ten thousand rioters seize the Colonial Building leading to the end of self-government.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy launches a carrier-based air attack on Colombo, Ceylon during the Indian Ocean raid. Port and civilian facilities are damaged and the Royal Navy cruisers HMS Cornwall and HMS Dorsetshire are sunk southwest of the island.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1958Ripple Rock, an underwater threat to navigation in the Seymour Narrows in Canada is destroyed in one of the largest non-nuclear controlled explosions of the time.
- 1976In the People’s Republic of China, the April Fifth Movement leads to the Tiananmen Incident.
- 1999Two Libyans suspected of bringing down Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988 are handed over for eventual trial in the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Jong-suk, V. Dakshinamoorthy, Alida Chelli, John Benjamin Hickey, Son Dong-woon, Roland Gift, Michelle Behennah, Natalie Cole, Daisy Fuentes, Joe Pichler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1949 – Jeff Cook, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alabama); April 21, 1951 – Tony Danza, American actor and producer; May 11, 1968 – Jeffrey Donovan, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,306