Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 97th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,917 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Taki - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taki will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Taki will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joi Lansing
- 1937Merle Haggard
- 1942Barry Levinson
- 1944Anita Pallenberg
- 1961Rory Bremner
- 1969Ari Meyers
- 1976James Fox
- 1985Al Mukadam
- 1988Ivonne Orsini
- 1994Adrián Alonso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1818Aasmund Olavsson Vinje, Norwegian journalist and poet (d. 1870)
- 1892Donald Wills Douglas, Sr., American businessman, founded the Douglas Aircraft Company (d. 1981)
- 1926Randy Weston, American jazz pianist and composer
- 1939André Ouellet, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1942Barry Levinson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Bert Blyleven, Dutch-American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1960John Pizzarelli, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1969Jack Canfora, American actor, singer, and playwright
- 1969Philipp Peter, Austrian race car driver
- 1973Joe Machine, English painter and poet
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1250Seventh Crusade: Ayyubids of Egypt capture King Louis IX of France in the Battle of Fariskur.
- 1667An earthquake devastates Dubrovnik, then an independent city-state.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Ships of the Continental Navy fail in their attempt to capture a Royal Navy dispatch boat.
- 1812British forces under the command of the Duke of Wellington assault the fortress of Badajoz. This would be the turning point in the Peninsular War against Napoleon-led France.
- 1830Church of Christ, the original church of the Latter Day Saint movement, is organized by Joseph Smith and others at Fayette or Manchester, New York.
- 1841U.S. President John Tyler is sworn in, two days after having become President upon William Henry Harrison’s death.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Germany (see President Woodrow Wilson’s address to Congress).
- 1974The Swedish pop band ABBA wins the Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Waterloo”, launching their international career.
- 1982Estonian Communist Party bureau declares “fight against bourgeois TV”—meaning Finnish TV—a top priority of the propagandists of Estonian SSR
- 1984Members of Cameroon’s Republican Guard unsuccessfully attempt to overthrow the government headed by Paul Biya.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dos Caras, John Harvey, Ry Cooder, Teddy Infuhr, John Ford, Raina, Constantine Maroulis, John Young, Victor Vazquez, Jess Manafort.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 6, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1942 – Peter Rowan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Earth Opera and Old and in the Way); September 22, 1927 – Colette Deréal, French singer and actress (d. 1988); November 30, 1953 – June Pointer, American singer and actress (Pointer Sisters) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190