Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 97th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,006 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 11,002 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 14, 1959.
If a dog named Dietrich - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dietrich will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dietrich will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Kurt Georg Kiesinger
- 1931Suchitra Sen
- 1934Enrique Álvarez Félix
- 1938Roy Thinnes
- 1940Pedro Armendáriz, Jr.
- 1947John Ratzenberger
- 1966Young Man Kang
- 1986Tara Osseck
- 1998Spencer List
- 2000CJ Adams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1706Louis de Cahusac, French playwright and composer (d. 1759)
- 1915Tadeusz Kantor, Polish director, painter, and set designer (d. 1990)
- 1929André Previn, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1965Black Francis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pixies and Grand Duchy)
- 1966Young Man Kang, South Korean-American director and producer
- 1971Lou Merloni, American baseball player and radio host
- 1978Imani Coppola, American singer-songwriter and violinist (Little Jackie)
- 1982Bret Harrison, American actor and singer
- 1982Travis Moen, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Mitsuru Nagata, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1327The poet Petrarch first sees his idealized love, Laura, in the church of Saint Clare in Avignon.
- 1667An earthquake devastates Dubrovnik, then an independent city-state.
- 1812British forces under the command of the Duke of Wellington assault the fortress of Badajoz. This would be the turning point in the Peninsular War against Napoleon-led France.
- 1895Oscar Wilde is arrested in the Cadogan Hotel, London after losing a libel case against the Marquess of Queensberry.
- 1911During the Battle of Deçiq, Dedë Gjon Luli Dedvukaj, leader of the Malësori Albanians, raises the Albanian flag in the town of Tuzi, Montenegro, for the first time after George Kastrioti (Skanderbeg).
- 1947The first Tony Awards are presented for theatrical achievement.
- 1957Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis buys the Hellenic National Airlines (TAE) and founds Olympic Airlines.
- 1965The British Government announces the cancellation of the TSR-2 aircraft project.
- 1974The Swedish pop band ABBA wins the Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Waterloo”, launching their international career.
- 2005Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani becomes Iraqi president; Shiite Arab Ibrahim al-Jaafari is named premier the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Carradine, Nasri, Paul Marc Rousseau, Carole Bouquet, Anna Maria Alberghetti, Ralph Garman, Amaia Montero, Bairbre Dowling, Judy Crichton, Blind Willie McTell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 6, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1981 – Shugo Oshinari, Japanese actor; November 14, 1973 – Moka Only, Canadian rapper and producer (Swollen Members); August 22, 1978 – Robert Levon Been, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,303