Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 97th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Dudley Sutton
- 1965Black Francis
- 1969Paul Rudd
- 1970Roy Mayorga
- 1974Érica García
- 1974Gina Yashere
- 1976Candace Cameron Bure
- 1978Myleene Klass
- 1980Matthew Carey
- 1988Ivonne Orsini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1632Maria Leopoldine of Austria (d. 1649)
- 1706Louis de Cahusac, French playwright and composer (d. 1759)
- 1884J. G. Parry-Thomas, Welsh race car driver and engineer (d. 1927)
- 1926Randy Weston, American jazz pianist and composer
- 1936Helen Berman, Dutch-Israeli painter and illustrator
- 1940Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Mexican-American actor and producer (d. 2011)
- 1947John Ratzenberger, American actor and director
- 1961Peter Jackson, English footballer and manager
- 1975Sónia Lopes, Cape Verdean runner
- 1980Tommi Evilä, Finnish long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 402Stilicho stymies the Visigoths under Alaric in the Battle of Pollentia.
- 1812British forces under the command of the Duke of Wellington assault the fortress of Badajoz. This would be the turning point in the Peninsular War against Napoleon-led France.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Sailor’s Creek: Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s Army of Northern Virginia fights and loses its last major battle while in retreat from Richmond, Virginia during the Appomattox Campaign.
- 1869Celluloid is patented.
- 1895Oscar Wilde is arrested in the Cadogan Hotel, London after losing a libel case against the Marquess of Queensberry.
- 1926Varney Airlines makes its first commercial flight (Varney is the root company of United Airlines).
- 1965Launch of Early Bird, the first commercial communications satellite to be placed in geosynchronous orbit.
- 1974The Swedish pop band ABBA wins the Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Waterloo”, launching their international career.
- 1982Estonian Communist Party bureau declares “fight against bourgeois TV”—meaning Finnish TV—a top priority of the propagandists of Estonian SSR
- 2004Rolandas Paksas becomes the first president of Lithuania to be peacefully removed from office by impeachment.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lilley, Artemis Gounaki, Zia Quizon, Dot Jones, Dolph Ziggler, Joe Murray, Kit Lambert, Jimmy Makulis, James Stewart, Ellen Cleghorne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 6, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1962 – Rob Morrow, American actor, singer, and director; March 6, 1931 – Hal Needham, American actor, stuntman, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013); November 27, 1920 – Buster Merryfield, English actor (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190