Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 96th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,638 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Pooker - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pooker will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pooker will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Dudley Nichols
- 1931Ivan Dixon
- 1937Billy Dee Williams
- 1937Terrence Hardiman
- 1938Roy Thinnes
- 1941Hans W. Geißendörfer
- 1955Cathy Jones
- 1975Joel West
- 1977Teddy Sears
- 1978Myleene Klass
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1815Robert Volkmann, German organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1883)
- 1884J. G. Parry-Thomas, Welsh race car driver and engineer (d. 1927)
- 1888Gerhard Ritter, German historian and academic (d. 1967)
- 1938Paul Daniels, English magician and television host
- 1972Jason Hervey, American actor and producer
- 1978Kendra Todd, American real estate agent and author
- 1981Anastassia Morkovkina, Estonian footballer
- 1982Bret Harrison, American actor and singer
- 1989Katie Griffiths, English actress
- 1998Peyton List, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1667An earthquake devastates Dubrovnik, then an independent city-state.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Ships of the Continental Navy fail in their attempt to capture a Royal Navy dispatch boat.
- 1841U.S. President John Tyler is sworn in, two days after having become President upon William Henry Harrison’s death.
- 1866The Grand Army of the Republic, an American patriotic organization composed of Union veterans of the American Civil War, is founded. It lasts until 1956.
- 1909Robert Peary and Matthew Henson reach the North Pole.
- 1926Varney Airlines makes its first commercial flight (Varney is the root company of United Airlines).
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: Another tornado from the same storm system as the Tupelo tornado hits Gainesville, Georgia, killing 203.
- 1957Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis buys the Hellenic National Airlines (TAE) and founds Olympic Airlines.
- 1974The Swedish pop band ABBA wins the Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Waterloo”, launching their international career.
- 1998Pakistan tests medium-range missiles capable of reaching India.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Murphy, Lasse Berghagen, Rita Hayworth, Dingdong Dantes, Benjamin McKenzie, Ryan Key, Kelli Garner, Rex Hagon, David Walliams, Dušan Kojić.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 6, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Look by Roxette as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1944 – John Glover, American actor and singer; April 8, 1942 – Roger Chapman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Family and Streetwalkers); October 20, 1949 – Gina Pareño, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203