Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,886 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Bobby Bare
- 1945Hans van Hemert
- 1947Patricia Bennett
- 1955Werner Stocker
- 1957Kim Kap-soo
- 1964Jace Alexander
- 1975Karin Dreijer Andersson
- 1981Hitoe Arakaki
- 1983Kyle Labine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1803James Curtiss, American journalist and politician, 11th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1859)
- 1853Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany, (d. 1884)
- 1889Gabriela Mistral, Chilean poet and educator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957)
- 1899Robert Casadesus, French pianist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1927Babatunde Olatunji, Nigerian-American drummer, educator, and activist (d. 2003)
- 1927Leonid Shcherbakov, Russian triple jumper
- 1929Bob Denard, French soldier (d. 2007)
- 1956Annika Billström, Swedish businessman and politician, 16th Mayor of Stockholm
- 1957Kim Kap-soo, South Korean actor
- 1963Nick Herbert, English businessman and politician, Minister for Policing
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan arrives at Cebu.
- 1798The Mississippi Territory is organized from disputed territory claimed by both the United States and Spain. It is expanded in 1804 and again in 1812.
- 1805German composer Ludwig van Beethoven premiered his Third Symphony, at the Theater an der Wien in Vienna.
- 1906The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- 1964IBM announces the System/360.
- 1985Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev declares a moratorium on the deployment of middle-range missiles in Europe.
- 1990Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
- 1994Auburn Calloway attempts to hijack Federal Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Massacres of Tutsis begin in Kigali, Rwanda.
- 2009Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori is sentenced to 25 years in prison for ordering killings and kidnappings by security forces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jordan Charney, Justin Gabriel, Manolis Angelopoulos, Gary Numan, Darry Cowl, Elyes Gabel, Elizabeth Hartman, Shreela Ghosh, Serj Tankian, Celia Ireland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1942 – Anita Harris, English singer and actress; May 13, 1987 – Hunter Parrish, American actor and singer; September 23, 1905 – Tiny Bradshaw, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171