Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Hazelnut - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hazelnut will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hazelnut will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Louise Currie
- 1916Anthony Caruso
- 1937Cynthia Lynn
- 1939Gary Kellgren
- 1960Buster Douglas
- 1963Paul Michael Robinson
- 1965Bill Bellamy
- 1974Nathan Baesel
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams
- 1980David Otunga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1891Ole Kirk Christiansen, Danish businessman, founded the Lego Group (d. 1958)
- 1897Erich Löwenhardt, Polish-German lieutenant and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1931Donald Barthelme, American journalist and author (d. 1989)
- 1933Sakıp Sabancı, Turkish businessman and philanthropist (d. 2004)
- 1944Julia Phillips, American film producer and author (d. 2002)
- 1947Patricia Bennett, American singer (The Chiffons)
- 1961Brigitte van der Burg, Tanzanian-Dutch geographer and politician
- 1975Ronnie Belliard, American baseball player
- 1986Andi Fraggs, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1987Jack Duarte, Mexican actor, singer, and guitarist (Eme 15)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 611Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul sacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico.
- 1776Captain John Barry and the USS Lexington captures the Edward.
- 1829Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, commences translation of the Book of Mormon, with Oliver Cowdery as his scribe.
- 1933Prohibition in the United States is repealed for beer of no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight, eight months before the ratification of the XXI amendment.
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his “domino theory” speech during a news conference.
- 1971President Richard Nixon announces his decision to increase the rate of American troop withdrawals from Vietnam.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1980The United States severs relations with the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 1989Soviet submarine Komsomolets sinks in the Barents Sea off the coast of Norway killing 42 sailors.
- 1994Auburn Calloway attempts to hijack Federal Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Valli, Sondre Lerche, Jenni Rivera, Ron Shelton, Aria Clemente, Ezra Koenig, Guy Henry, Donald Sinden, Gregory Abbott, Primo Carnera.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1929 – John Cassavetes, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989); April 6, 1929 – Joi Lansing, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1972); April 13, 1976 – Valentina Cervi, Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219