Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,738 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Andrew Sachs
- 1935Bobby Bare
- 1937Cynthia Lynn
- 1939Vaçe Zela
- 1941Gorden Kaye
- 1947Michèle Torr
- 1964Jace Alexander
- 1971Guillaume Depardieu
- 1971Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
- 1988Ed Speleers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1772Charles Fourier, French philosopher and author (d. 1837)
- 1939Gary Kellgren, American record producer, co-founded Record Plant (d. 1977)
- 1944Bill Stoneman, American baseball player and manager
- 1958Brian Haner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Ronde Barber, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Jessica Lee, English lawyer and politician
- 1978Lilia Osterloh, American tennis player
- 1986Brooke Brodack, American comedian
- 1987Jack Duarte, Mexican actor, singer, and guitarist (Eme 15)
- 1990Trent Cotchin, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1141Empress Matilda became the first female ruler of England, adopting the title 'Lady of the English'.
- 1827John Walker, an English chemist, sells the first friction match that he had invented the previous year.
- 1908H. H. Asquith of the Liberal Party takes office as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, succeeding Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman.
- 1945World War II: The Japanese battleship Yamato, the largest battleship ever constructed, is sunk by American planes 200 miles north of Okinawa while en route to a suicide mission in Operation Ten-Go.
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his “domino theory” speech during a news conference.
- 1955Winston Churchill resigns as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom amid indications of failing health.
- 1976Former British Cabinet Minister John Stonehouse resigns from the Labour Party.
- 1983During STS-6, astronauts Story Musgrave and Don Peterson perform the first Space Shuttle spacewalk.
- 1990A fire breaks out on the passenger ferry Scandinavian Star, killing 159 people.
- 1999The World Trade Organization rules in favor of the United States in its long-running trade dispute with the European Union over bananas.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phoef Sutton, Ronnie Carroll, Liza Lapira, Víctor Jara, Sotiria Bellou, Michael Relph, Robert Z. Leonard, Laurette Taylor, Adolf Winkelmann, Elsie de Wolfe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1985.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1968 – Liza Snyder, American actress; February 9, 1974 – Amber Valletta, American model and actress; June 5, 1989 – Megumi Nakajima, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942