Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 98th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,818 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 366 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Luigi - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Luigi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Luigi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Julia Phillips
- 1952Clarke Peters
- 1954Jackie Chan
- 1961Thurl Bailey
- 1973Ève Salvail
- 1974Nathan Baesel
- 1978Duncan James
- 1979Anika Knudsen
- 1985KC Concepcion
- 1987Jack Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1770William Wordsworth, English mystic and poet (d. 1850)
- 1890Marjory Stoneman Douglas, American journalist and activist (d. 1998)
- 1903M. Balasundaram, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1965)
- 1904Roland Wilson, Australian economist and statistician (d. 1996)
- 1915Henry Kuttner, American author (d. 1958)
- 1939Gary Kellgren, American record producer, co-founded Record Plant (d. 1977)
- 1945Joël Robuchon, French chef and author
- 1958Brian Haner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Russell Crowe, New Zealand-Australian actor, singer, director and producer (30 Odd Foot of Grunts)
- 1979Patrick Crayton, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1141Empress Matilda became the first female ruler of England, adopting the title 'Lady of the English'.
- 1776Captain John Barry and the USS Lexington captures the Edward.
- 1798The Mississippi Territory is organized from disputed territory claimed by both the United States and Spain. It is expanded in 1804 and again in 1812.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: The Corps of Discovery breaks camp among the Mandan tribe and resumes its journey West along the Missouri River.
- 1890Completion of the first Lake Biwa Canal.
- 1906The Algeciras Conference gives France and Spain control over Morocco.
- 1940Booker T. Washington becomes the first African American to be depicted on a United States postage stamp.
- 1946Syria’s independence from France is officially recognised.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1990Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elanne Kong, Michel Blanc, Katie McGrath, Dean Wareham, Louise Lasser, Erich Hallhuber, Akira Kurosawa, Wayne Northrop, Ann Morgan Guilbert, Vincent Martella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 7, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1958 – Neal McCoy, American singer-songwriter; March 25, 1950 – Chuck Greenberg, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (Shadowfax) (d. 1995); August 13, 1962 – Thanos Kalliris, Greek singer-songwriter (Bang).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,303