Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 98th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,884 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 368 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Sugihara - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sugihara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sugihara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Margarete Schön
- 1915Billie Holiday
- 1939Francis Ford Coppola
- 1947Patricia Bennett
- 1957Kim Kap-soo
- 1976Kevin Alejandro
- 1979Zbych Trofimiuk
- 1981Alex Lanipekun
- 1981Hitoe Arakaki
- 1981Vanessa Olivarez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1886Ed Lafitte, American baseball player and soldier (d. 1971)
- 1916Anthony Caruso, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1919Edoardo Mangiarotti, Italian fencer (d. 2012)
- 1941Gorden Kaye, English actor and singer
- 1949Mitch Daniels, American academic and politician, 49th Governor of Indiana
- 1955Werner Stocker, German actor (d. 1993)
- 1966Richard Gomez, Filipino actor and politician
- 1968Vasiliy Sokov, Russian triple jumper
- 1979Anika Knudsen, American model and actress
- 1989Franco Di Santo, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1141Empress Matilda became the first female ruler of England, adopting the title 'Lady of the English'.
- 1945World War II: The Japanese battleship Yamato, the largest battleship ever constructed, is sunk by American planes 200 miles north of Okinawa while en route to a suicide mission in Operation Ten-Go.
- 1945World War II: Visoko is liberated by the 7th, 9th, and 17th Krajina brigades from the Tenth division of Yugoslav Partisan forces.
- 1946Syria’s independence from France is officially recognised.
- 1967Film critic Roger Ebert published his very first film review in the Chicago Sun-Times.
- 1976Former British Cabinet Minister John Stonehouse resigns from the Labour Party.
- 1989Soviet submarine Komsomolets sinks in the Barents Sea off the coast of Norway killing 42 sailors.
- 1990A fire breaks out on the passenger ferry Scandinavian Star, killing 159 people.
- 1999The World Trade Organization rules in favor of the United States in its long-running trade dispute with the European Union over bananas.
- 2001Mars Odyssey is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carmella DeCesare, Loes Luca, Lidia Quaranta, Felipe Dylon, Bianca Manalo, Steve Kanaly, JD Samson, Sos Sargsyan, Anissa Jones, Jamie Waylett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 7, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1980 – Greg Cipes, American actor and singer; February 13, 1932 – Barbara Shelley, English actress; October 16, 1982 – Prithviraj Sukumaran, Indian actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194