Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 98th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,971 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rigatoni` - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rigatoni` will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rigatoni` will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Margarete Schön
- 1913Louise Currie
- 1926Prem Nazir
- 1947Florian Schneider
- 1949John Oates
- 1954Jackie Chan
- 1964Russell Crowe
- 1981Vanessa Olivarez
- 1987Jack Duarte
- 1992Alexis Jordan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1900Tebbs Lloyd Johnson, English race walker (d. 1984)
- 1922Mongo Santamaría, Cuban-American drummer (d. 2003)
- 1941Gorden Kaye, English actor and singer
- 1946Zaid Abdul-Aziz, American basketball player
- 1956Annika Billström, Swedish businessman and politician, 16th Mayor of Stockholm
- 1964Russell Crowe, New Zealand-Australian actor, singer, director and producer (30 Odd Foot of Grunts)
- 1967Artemis Gounaki, Greek-German singer-songwriter
- 1975John Cooper, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Skillet)
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams, American actress
- 1987Eelco Sintnicolaas, Dutch decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Captain John Barry and the USS Lexington captures the Edward.
- 1788American pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio, as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- 1805German composer Ludwig van Beethoven premiered his Third Symphony, at the Theater an der Wien in Vienna.
- 1827John Walker, an English chemist, sells the first friction match that he had invented the previous year.
- 1922Teapot Dome scandal: United States Secretary of the Interior leases Teapot Dome petroleum reserves in Wyoming.
- 1933Prohibition in the United States is repealed for beer of no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight, eight months before the ratification of the XXI amendment.
- 1968Motor racing world champion Jim Clark was killed in an accident during a Formula Two race at Hockenheim.
- 1976Former British Cabinet Minister John Stonehouse resigns from the Labour Party.
- 1999The World Trade Organization rules in favor of the United States in its long-running trade dispute with the European Union over bananas.
- 2001Mars Odyssey is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Hartman, Naná Vasconcelos, Jonathan Pryce, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Tom Price, Charmaine Sheh, Buddy Hackett, Alisa Durbrow, Robert Iler, Memphis Slim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 7, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1933 – Phyllis Newman, American actress and singer; November 2, 1966 – Sean Kanan, American actor and producer; May 19, 1946 – André the Giant, French-American wrestler and actor (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234