Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,860 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named J-Ann - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 J-Ann will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like J-Ann will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Wayne Rogers
- 1937Cynthia Lynn
- 1939Vaçe Zela
- 1951Janis Ian
- 1952Gilles Valiquette
- 1966Richard Gomez
- 1973Ève Salvail
- 1981Alex Lanipekun
- 1982Soledad Fandiño
- 1984Hiroko Shimabukuro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1652Pope Clement XII (d. 1740)
- 1903Edwin T. Layton, American admiral (d. 1984)
- 1921Feza Gürsey, Turkish mathematician and physicist (d. 1992)
- 1928Alan J. Pakula, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1938Freddie Hubbard, American trumpet player and composer (d. 2008)
- 1954Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Pascal Olmeta, French footballer
- 1962Andrew Hampsten, American cyclist
- 1971Guillaume Depardieu, French actor (d. 2008)
- 1978Lilia Osterloh, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 397The wearing of barbarian clothing in the City of Rome is banned by the Emperor Honorius.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan arrives at Cebu.
- 1829Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, commences translation of the Book of Mormon, with Oliver Cowdery as his scribe.
- 1868Thomas D'Arcy McGee, one of the Canadian Fathers of Confederation is assassinated by Irish Republicans, in one of the few Canadian political assassinations, and the only one of a federal politician.
- 1890Completion of the first Lake Biwa Canal.
- 1943The Holocaust: In Terebovlia, Ukraine, Germans order 1,100 Jews to undress to their underwear and march through the city of Terebovlia to the nearby village of Plebanivka where they are shot dead and buried in ditches.
- 1945World War II: Visoko is liberated by the 7th, 9th, and 17th Krajina brigades from the Tenth division of Yugoslav Partisan forces.
- 1968Motor racing world champion Jim Clark was killed in an accident during a Formula Two race at Hockenheim.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1983During STS-6, astronauts Story Musgrave and Don Peterson perform the first Space Shuttle spacewalk.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kazuyuki Sogabe, Lee Bergere, Lux Interior, Jay Electronica, Konstantin Kinchev, Türker İnanoğlu, Nao Matsushita, Anna Friel, Leigh Whannell, Mariada Pieridi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 7, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1964 – Heather Langenkamp, American actress, producer and director; April 27, 1982 – Katrina Johnson, American actress; November 18, 1960 – Shari Shattuck, American actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,241