Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,679 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Liffey - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liffey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Liffey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Ian Richardson
- 1939Francis Ford Coppola
- 1947Patricia Bennett
- 1964Russell Crowe
- 1975John Cooper
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams
- 1979Anika Knudsen
- 1982Soledad Fandiño
- 1987Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu
- 1988Sarah Walker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1772Charles Fourier, French philosopher and author (d. 1837)
- 1803James Curtiss, American journalist and politician, 11th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1859)
- 1929Joe Gallo, American gangster (d. 1972)
- 1940Marju Lauristin, Estonian academic and politician, 1st Estonian Minister of Social Affairs
- 1944Gerhard Schröder, German lawyer and politician, 7th Chancellor of Germany
- 1950Brian J. Doyle, American press secretary
- 1952Gilles Valiquette, Canadian actor, singer, and producer
- 1958Brian Haner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Andrew Hampsten, American cyclist
- 1979Pascal Dupuis, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1767End of Burmese–Siamese War (1765–67).
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: The Corps of Discovery breaks camp among the Mandan tribe and resumes its journey West along the Missouri River.
- 1829Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, commences translation of the Book of Mormon, with Oliver Cowdery as his scribe.
- 1939World War II: Italy invades Albania.
- 1943Ioannis Rallis becomes collaborationist Prime Minister of Greece during the Axis Occupation.
- 1968Motor racing world champion Jim Clark was killed in an accident during a Formula Two race at Hockenheim.
- 1971President Richard Nixon announces his decision to increase the rate of American troop withdrawals from Vietnam.
- 1978Development of the neutron bomb is canceled by President Jimmy Carter.
- 1990A fire breaks out on the passenger ferry Scandinavian Star, killing 159 people.
- 1990Iran–Contra affair: John Poindexter is found guilty of five charges for his part in the scandal (the conviction is later reversed on appeal).
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodney Jerkins, Robert Fyfe, Carl Marotte, Adrián Alonso, Teresa Carreño, Luis Alcoriza, Joyce Jacobs, Marc Bolan, Dabbs Greer, Lisa Wilcox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 7, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1977 – Jay Kenneth Johnson, American actor; March 21, 1978 – Kevin Federline, American dancer, rapper, and actor; January 3, 1947 – Zulema, American singer-songwriter (Faith Hope and Charity) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,301