Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,499 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Francis Ford Coppola
- 1948Carol Douglas
- 1949John Oates
- 1951Janis Ian
- 1954Jackie Chan
- 1963Paul Michael Robinson
- 1967Artemis Gounaki
- 1981Kelli Young
- 1982Silvana Arias
- 1982Soledad Fandiño
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1893Allen Dulles, American lawyer and diplomat, 5th Director of Central Intelligence (d. 1969)
- 1908Percy Faith, Canadian composer, conductor, and bandleader (d. 1976)
- 1945Hans van Hemert, Dutch songwriter and producer
- 1966Gary Wilkinson, English snooker player
- 1976Kevin Alejandro, American actor and producer
- 1979Patrick Crayton, American football player
- 1984Hiroko Shimabukuro, Japanese singer (Speed)
- 1990Anna Bogomazova, Russian-American kick-boxer, martial artist, and wrestler
- 1992Andreea Acatrinei, Romanian gymnast
- 1994Johanna Allik, Estonian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 529First draft of the Corpus Juris Civilis (a fundamental work in jurisprudence) is issued by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I.
- 1805Lewis and Clark Expedition: The Corps of Discovery breaks camp among the Mandan tribe and resumes its journey West along the Missouri River.
- 1906Mount Vesuvius erupts and devastates Naples.
- 1955Winston Churchill resigns as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom amid indications of failing health.
- 1964IBM announces the System/360.
- 1976Former British Cabinet Minister John Stonehouse resigns from the Labour Party.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1992Republika Srpska announces its independence.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Massacres of Tutsis begin in Kigali, Rwanda.
- 2001Mars Odyssey is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marian Seldes, Peter Weller, Skip Spence, Joshua Jackson, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Terri Conn, Frank Ashmore, Jack Peñate, Ava Cadell, Noah Munck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 7, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1966 – Jonas Elmer, Danish actor, director, and screenwriter; June 30, 1937 – Larry Henley, American singer-songwriter (The Newbeats) (d. 2014); September 14, 1958 – Arlindo Cruz, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Grupo Fundo de Quintal).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911