Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 97th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,558 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Anthony Caruso
- 1933Wayne Rogers
- 1934Ian Richardson
- 1939Gary Kellgren
- 1944Julia Phillips
- 1947Michèle Torr
- 1971Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
- 1981Alex Lanipekun
- 1985Ariela Massotti
- 1987Jack Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1770William Wordsworth, English mystic and poet (d. 1850)
- 1811Hasan Tahsini, Albanian astronomer, mathematician, and philosopher (d. 1881)
- 1848Randall Davidson, Scottish archbishop (d. 1930)
- 1932Cal Smith, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1945Gerry Cottle, English businessman
- 1973Marco Delvecchio, Italian footballer
- 1975Ronde Barber, American football player and sportscaster
- 1980Tetsuji Tamayama, Japanese actor
- 1989Franco Di Santo, Argentinian footballer
- 1990Anna Bogomazova, Russian-American kick-boxer, martial artist, and wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 397The wearing of barbarian clothing in the City of Rome is banned by the Emperor Honorius.
- 1798The Mississippi Territory is organized from disputed territory claimed by both the United States and Spain. It is expanded in 1804 and again in 1812.
- 1831Emperor Pedro I of Brazil resigns. He goes to his native Portugal to become King Pedro IV.
- 1927First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his “domino theory” speech during a news conference.
- 1955Winston Churchill resigns as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom amid indications of failing health.
- 1968Motor racing world champion Jim Clark was killed in an accident during a Formula Two race at Hockenheim.
- 1977German Federal prosecutor Siegfried Buback and his driver are shot by two Red Army Faction members while waiting at a red light.
- 1992Republika Srpska announces its independence.
- 2009Mass protests begin across Moldova under the belief that results from the parliamentary election are fraudulent.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Will Friedle, Oliver Dillon, Dean Riesner, Gary Kellgren, Patrick Hernandez, Chris Morrissey, Eka Darville, Kaye Abad, Robert De Niro, Estelle Brody.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 7, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1979 – Laura Benanti, American actress and singer; November 11, 1964 – Calista Flockhart, American actress; December 13, 1937 – Rob Houwer, Dutch director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080