Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 98th day of the year 1911. It was the 14th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,585 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,195 days or 36.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1942.
If a dog named Logan - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Logan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Logan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1981Taylor Kitsch
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1320Peter I of Portugal (d. 1367)
- 1732David Rittenhouse, American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1796)
- 1883Julius Seljamaa, Estonian journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia (d. 1936)
- 1905Helen Joseph, English-South African activist (d. 1992)
- 1931John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- 1943Michael Bennett, American dancer, choreographer, and director (d. 1987)
- 1946Tim Thomerson, American actor and producer
- 1956Justin Sullivan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (New Model Army)
- 1963Julian Lennon, English singer-songwriter, actor, and photographer
- 1979Raven, American drag queen performer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217Roman Emperor Caracalla is assassinated. He is succeeded by his Praetorian Guard prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roger C. Carmel, Mike White, Tim Supple, Willie Mabon, Paul Willis, Katie Boland, Rodney Jerkins, Vonda Shepard, Sheree North, Josh Bowman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1911.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1911 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1901. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 27, 1940. Your incompatibility score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1911
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 14th Saturday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 228 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,585 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,195 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,341
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1942
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1901 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 27, 1940 (-180)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1949 – Dennis Locorriere, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show); May 21, 1954 – Marc Ribot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bar Kokhba Sextet); April 15, 1974 – Danny Pino, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957