Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 98th day of the year 1929. It was the 14th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,942 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,981 days or 30.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,115 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1960.
If a dog named Sinjin - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sinjin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sinjin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos
- 1942Douglas Trumbull
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1951Joan Sebastian
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
- 1989Matthew Healy
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1641Henry Sydney, 1st Earl of Romney, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1704)
- 1906Raoul Jobin, Canadian tenor and educator (d. 1974)
- 1923George Fisher, American cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1932Iskandar of Johor (d. 2010)
- 1944Odd Nerdrum, Swedish-Norwegian painter and illustrator
- 1949John Scott, English sociologist and academic
- 1949K. C. Kamalasabayson, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 39th Attorney General of Sri Lanka (d. 2007)
- 1964Biz Markie, American rapper, producer, and actor (Juice Crew)
- 1980Manuel Ortega, Austrian singer
- 1987Jeremy Hellickson, American baseball player
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632King Charibert II is assassinated at Blaye (Gironde), along with his infant son Chilperic.
- 1139Roger II of Sicily is excommunicated.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1911Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Pagliaro, Mel Ferrer, Barbara Barrie, Brian Eno, Aleksey Batalov, François Chau, Charlie Landsborough, Fyvush Finkel, David Mazouz, Ashley Roberts.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1929 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 2, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 14th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,942 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,981 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,115
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 2, 1952 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1921 – Alvy Moore, American actor and producer (d. 1997); March 25, 1901 – Ed Begley, American actor (d. 1970); June 15, 1976 – Gary Lightbody, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Snow Patrol, Listen... Tanks!, Tired Pony, and The Reindeer Section).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,791