Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 98th day of the year 1929. It was the 14th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,796 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,932 days or 29.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,111 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1960.
If a dog named Somayah - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Somayah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Somayah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Carmen McRae
- 1942Douglas Trumbull
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1947Larry Norman
- 1949Brenda Russell
- 1956Christine Boisson
- 1963Julian Lennon
- 1975Funda Arar
- 1983Allu Arjun
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1902Maria Maksakova, Sr., Russian soprano (d. 1974)
- 1912Sonja Henie, Norwegian figure skater and actress (d. 1969)
- 1921Franco Corelli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2003)
- 1942Roger Chapman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Family and Streetwalkers)
- 1955Barbara Kingsolver, American author and poet
- 1955David Wu, Taiwanese-American lawyer and politician
- 1956Justin Sullivan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (New Model Army)
- 1962Paddy Lowe, English engineer
- 1978Bernt Haas, Austrian-Swiss footballer
- 1984Kirsten Storms, American actress
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John McFee, Peter Dinklage, Al Downing, Florence Henderson, Jean-François Balmer, Mark McGuinn, Stanislav Stanojevic, Michael Mann, Richard Kline, Ysabella Brave.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1929.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1929 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 2, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 14th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,796 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,932 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,111
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1960
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 2, 1952 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1944 – Jacqueline Bisset, English actress and producer; January 29, 1980 – Yael Bar Zohar, Israeli model and actress; March 17, 1973 – Caroline Corr, Irish singer and drummer (The Corrs).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,745