Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1949 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,215 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tosha - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tosha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tosha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914María Félix
- 1939Mary Leona Gage
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1968Tracy Grammer
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1910George Musso, American football player and police officer (d. 2000)
- 1921Herman van Raalte, Dutch footballer (d. 2013)
- 1924Anthony Farrar-Hockley, English general and historian (d. 2006)
- 1935Albert Bustamante, American soldier, educator, and politician
- 1944Jean Benguigui, French actor
- 1954G.V. Loganathan, Indian-American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1954Princess Lalla Amina of Morocco (d. 2012)
- 1964Biz Markie, American rapper, producer, and actor (Juice Crew)
- 1975Francesco Flachi, Italian footballer
- 1989Matthew Healy, English singer-songwriter (The 1975)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1968BOAC Flight 712 catches fire shortly after take off. As a result of her actions in the accident, Barbara Jane Harrison is awarded a posthumous George Cross, the only GC awarded to a woman in peacetime.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
- 2006Shedden massacre: The bodies of eight men, all shot to death, are found in a field in Ontario, Canada. The murders are soon linked to the Bandidos Motorcycle Club.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Holm, William Macready, Norrie Paramor, Terry Cummings, Jimmy Jewel, Gloria Blondell, Frank Darabont, Marcela Bovio, Armand Lohikoski, Jonah Hill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 8, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1958 – Jools Holland, English singer-songwriter and pianist; September 20, 1982 – Costa Pantazis, Cypriot-English songwriter and producer; December 26, 1935 – Abdul "Duke" Fakir, American singer (Four Tops).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190