Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,064 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 815 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named C.D. - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 C.D. will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like C.D. will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1944Hywel Bennett
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1960John Schneider
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1981Ofer Shechter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1826Pancha Carrasco, Costa Rican soldier (d. 1890)
- 1886Margaret Ayer Barnes, American author and playwright (d. 1967)
- 1905Erwin Keller, German field hockey player (d. 1971)
- 1926Henry N. Cobb, American architect and academic, co-founded Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- 1938Kofi Annan, Ghanaian economist and diplomat, 7th Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1943Miller Farr, American football player
- 1960Daniël Dekker, Dutch radio host
- 1966Charlotte Dawson, New Zealand-Australian television host (d. 2014)
- 1967Arwyn Davies, Welsh actor
- 1980Mariko Seyama, Japanese announcer, photographer, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1895In Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co. the Supreme Court of the United States declares unapportioned income tax to be unconstitutional.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kay Walsh, Lance Lucido, Lee Ritenour, Leonard Stone, Veronica Taylor, Ulrich Matthes, RJ Jimenez, Tiffany Chapman, Gia Johnson, Linda Hamilton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1903 – Reginald Gardiner, English-American actor and singer (d. 1980); August 8, 1973 – Jessica Calvello, American voice actress; March 14, 1949 – Helle Meri, Estonian actress, 2nd First Lady of Estonia.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187