Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1956 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 761 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Franco Corelli
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1929Walter Berry
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1978Rachel Roberts
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1818August Wilhelm von Hofmann, German chemist and academic (d. 1892)
- 1818Christian IX of Denmark (d. 1906)
- 1875Albert I of Belgium (d. 1934)
- 1929Jacques Brel, Belgian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1978)
- 1940John Havlicek, American basketball player
- 1944Odd Nerdrum, Swedish-Norwegian painter and illustrator
- 1946Catfish Hunter, American baseball player (d. 1999)
- 1956Roman Dragoun, Czech singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Progres 2)
- 1966Iveta Bartošová, Czech singer and actress (d. 2014)
- 1978Bernt Haas, Austrian-Swiss footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
- 2006Shedden massacre: The bodies of eight men, all shot to death, are found in a field in Ontario, Canada. The murders are soon linked to the Bandidos Motorcycle Club.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rex Reed, Willie Davis, Simmone Jade Mackinnon, Noni Ioannidou, Eddie Alderson, Michael Park, Suchitra Sen, Beverly Sills, Chris Thomas King, Aslı Bayram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1950 – Phillip Noyce, Australian director and producer; September 15, 1945 – Carmen Maura, Spanish actress; May 30, 1927 – Clint Walker, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072