Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 1966. It was the 14th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,647 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,549 days or 17.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1997.
If a dog named Bou - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bou will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bou will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Mary Leona Gage
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1732David Rittenhouse, American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1796)
- 1761William Joseph Chaminade, French priest, founded the Society of Mary (d. 1850)
- 1904Hirsch Jacobs, American horse trainer (d. 1970)
- 1944Joey D. Vieira, American actor and composer
- 1946Stuart Pankin, American actor
- 1947Robert Kiyosaki, American businessman, co-founded Cashflow Technologies
- 1954G.V. Loganathan, Indian-American engineer and academic (d. 2007)
- 1960John Schneider, American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1965Steven Blaney, Canadian businessman and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of Public Safety
- 1981Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Myra’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the first chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Antonacci, Penelope Ann Miller, Ewen Solon, Gérard Depardieu, Johnny Kemp, Atsushi, David Vanian, Anna Margaret Collins, Bridget St John, Robert Fuller.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1966.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1966 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 14th Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,647 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,549 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 665
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1997
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1986 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-148)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers (April 9, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1961 – LaChanze, American actress, singer, and dancer; April 2, 1984 – Meryl Cassie, New Zealand actress and singer; October 18, 1990 – Carly Schroeder, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,095