Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 1966. It was the 14th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,341 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,447 days or 17.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1997.
If a dog named Dutch - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dutch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dutch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1939Mary Leona Gage
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1947Larry Norman
- 1956Roman Dragoun
- 1960John Schneider
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1968Tracy Grammer
- 1980Mariko Seyama
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1892Richard Neutra, Austrian-American architect, designed the Los Angeles County Hall of Records (d. 1970)
- 1901Carmen Boni, Italian actress (d. 1963)
- 1911Emil Cioran, Romanian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1995)
- 1924Anthony Farrar-Hockley, English general and historian (d. 2006)
- 1931John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- 1943James Herbert, English author and illustrator (d. 2013)
- 1954Princess Lalla Amina of Morocco (d. 2012)
- 1958Tom Petranoff, American javelin thrower and coach
- 1980Manuel Ortega, Austrian singer
- 1986Erika Sawajiri, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632King Charibert II is assassinated at Blaye (Gironde), along with his infant son Chilperic.
- 1139Roger II of Sicily is excommunicated.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Pellegrino, Gulzar, Gaia Cauchi, Jang Dong-woo, Bob Keeshan, Allison Williams, Laura Betti, Yolanda Adams, Alexandra Wentworth, Cyd Charisse.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1966.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1966 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 15, 1972. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 14th Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,341 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,447 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 655
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1997
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1986 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 15, 1972 (-148)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers (April 9, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1989 – Chinami Suzuki, Japanese model, television host, and actress; July 7, 1976 – Bérénice Bejo, Argentinian-French actress; November 7, 1954 – Kamal Haasan, Indian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907