Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,871 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,290 days or 17.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 2003.
If a dog named Tahvo - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tahvo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tahvo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jacqueline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1973Emma Caulfield
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1981Taylor Kitsch
- 1984Kirsten Storms
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1932Iskandar of Johor (d. 2010)
- 1940John Havlicek, American basketball player
- 1941Darlene Gillespie, Canadian-American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1952Ahmet Piriştina, Turkish politician (d. 2004)
- 1958Detlef Bruckhoff, German footballer
- 1963Seth Tobias, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1966Harri Rovanperä, Finnish race car driver
- 1968Patricia Arquette, American actress and director
- 1985Patrick Schliwa, German rugby player
- 1991Minami Takahashi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and no3b)
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1911Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- 1935The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Fehrman, Walter Andreas Schwarz, Jeremy Clyde, Luis Miguel, Jake Cuenca, Abraham Bueno de Mesquita, Geoff Eigenmann, Billy Unger, Larry Noble, Petey Pablo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1972 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 25, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +221. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1982. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,871 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,290 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 639
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 2003
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 25, 2002 (+221)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1982 (-162)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: A Horse with No Name by America (April 8, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1948 – Richard Simmons, American fitness trainer and actor; November 9, 1973 – Gabrielle Miller, Canadian actress; August 1, 1946 – Sandi Griffiths, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,036