Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,628 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 563 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1931John Gavin
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1944Hywel Bennett
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1963Julian Lennon
- 1973Emma Caulfield
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1541Michele Mercati, Italian physician and archaeologist (d. 1593)
- 1798Dionysios Solomos, Greek poet and author (d. 1857)
- 1892Richard Neutra, Austrian-American architect, designed the Los Angeles County Hall of Records (d. 1970)
- 1921Franco Corelli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2003)
- 1956Christine Boisson, French actress
- 1972Sergei Magnitsky, Russian lawyer and accountant (d. 2009)
- 1973Khaled Badra, Tunisian footballer
- 1978Jocelyn Robichaud, Canadian tennis player and coach
- 1980Mariko Seyama, Japanese announcer, photographer, and model
- 1988Stephanie Cayo, Peruvian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1968BOAC Flight 712 catches fire shortly after take off. As a result of her actions in the accident, Barbara Jane Harrison is awarded a posthumous George Cross, the only GC awarded to a woman in peacetime.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Schaub, Paul Bellini, Ruslana, Melanie Peres, Annette Crosbie, Glenn Goins, Tom Robinson, Mike Tyson, Danielle O'Hara, James Noble.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1951 – Philip Bailey, American singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Earth, Wind & Fire); November 4, 1979 – Trishelle Cannatella, American model and actress; October 20, 1913 – Grandpa Jones, American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,166