Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 1983. It was the 14th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,066 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,355 days or 11.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 2014.
If a dog named Sam - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sam will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sam will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Sonja Henie
- 1914María Félix
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1944Hywel Bennett
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1968Tracy Grammer
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1915Ivan Supek, Croatian physicist, philosopher and writer; President of the Croatian Academy of Arts and Sciences (1991-1997) (d. 2007)
- 1926Henry N. Cobb, American architect and academic, co-founded Pei Cobb Freed & Partners
- 1926Shirley Mills, American actress and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1927Ollie Mitchell, American trumpet player and bandleader (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 2013)
- 1945Derrick Walker, Scottish businessman
- 1951Geir Haarde, Icelandic economist, journalist, and politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Iceland
- 1955Barbara Kingsolver, American author and poet
- 1959Alain Bondue, French cyclist
- 1975Anouk, Dutch singer
- 1987Jeremy Hellickson, American baseball player
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1911Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vera Karalli, Sheree North, Nathan Jung, Alex Kapranos, Carey Hayes, Kenneth Anger, Tom Wilson, Larry Martyn, Boris Dvornik, Wesley Dening.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1983.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1983 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 2003. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1991. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 14th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 83 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,066 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,355 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 442
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2014
- Age in dog years: 203 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 2003 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1991 (-160)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (April 9, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1940 – Genya Ravan, American singer-songwriter and producer (Goldie and the Gingerbreads and Ten Wheel Drive); December 25, 1949 – Joe Louis Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and producer; December 21, 1973 – Karmen Stavec, German-Slovenian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893