Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 1983. It was the 14th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,391 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,464 days or 12.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 2014.
If a dog named Jae Jae - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jae Jae will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jae Jae will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1949John Madden
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1988Rachael Finch
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1320Peter I of Portugal (d. 1367)
- 1605Philip IV of Spain (d. 1665)
- 1911Emil Cioran, Romanian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1995)
- 1926Jürgen Moltmann, German theologian and academic
- 1946Catfish Hunter, American baseball player (d. 1999)
- 1947Larry Norman, American singer-songwriter, and producer (People!) (d. 2008)
- 1956Jim Piddock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Detlef Bruckhoff, German footballer
- 1977Mehran Ghassemi, Iranian journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1979Alexi Laiho, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Impaled Nazarene, and Kylähullut)
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Helen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1895In Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co. the Supreme Court of the United States declares unapportioned income tax to be unconstitutional.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1942World War II: Siege of Leningrad: Soviet forces open a much-needed railway link to Leningrad.
- 1952U.S. President Harry Truman calls for the seizure of all domestic steel mills to prevent a nationwide strike.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nunnally Johnson, Christian Nyby, Danny McNamara, Kevin Ayers, Josh Bowman, Kym Marsh, Paul Luty, Ernie Sabella, Brahmanandam, Jim Steinman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1983 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1991. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 14th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 124 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,391 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,464 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 453
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2014
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 2003 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1991 (-160)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (April 9, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1998 – Robin, Finnish singer; February 24, 1926 – Jean Alexander, English actress; July 29, 1957 – Alessandra Marc, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000