Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 1983. It was the 14th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,418 days or 12.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 2014.
If a dog named Kailo - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kailo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kailo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mary Pickford
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1975Funda Arar
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1984Pablo Portillo
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1726Lewis Morris, American judge and politician (d. 1798)
- 1875Albert I of Belgium (d. 1934)
- 1912Alois Brunner, Austrian-German SS officer (d. 2010)
- 1937Momo Kapor, Serbian author and painter (d. 2010)
- 1944Deke Richards, American songwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1947Pascal Lamy, French businessman and politician, European Commissioner for Trade
- 1951Gerd Andres, German politician
- 1964John McGinlay, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1966Harri Rovanperä, Finnish race car driver
- 1981Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ernestine Anderson, Patrick Muldoon, Adil Ray, Saeko, Anson Williams, Ashley Roberts, Ginuwine, Birdman, Lemar, Allu Arjun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1983 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 2003. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 16, 1991. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 14th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,418 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 449
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2014
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 2003 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 16, 1991 (-160)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (April 9, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1990 – Yuya Takaki, Japanese singer and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP); June 26, 1968 – Isshin Chiba, Japanese voice actor; September 28, 1935 – Ronald Lacey, English actor (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031