Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 98th day of the year 1985. It was the 15th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,278 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,093 days or 11.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 2016.
If a dog named Sonnie - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sonnie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sonnie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1963Julian Lennon
- 1968Tracy Grammer
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1981Ofer Shechter
- 1984Pablo Portillo
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1896Yip Harburg, American composer (d. 1981)
- 1919Ian Smith, Zimbabwean lieutenant and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Rhodesia (d. 2007)
- 1943Jack O'Halloran, American boxer and actor
- 1944Jean Benguigui, French actor
- 1956Christine Boisson, French actress
- 1957Fred Smerlas, American football player and radio host
- 1968Patricia Girard, French runner and hurdler
- 1975Funda Arar, Turkish singer
- 1978Daigo, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and voice actor
- 1981Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217Roman Emperor Caracalla is assassinated. He is succeeded by his Praetorian Guard prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1974At Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, Hank Aaron hits his 715th career home run to surpass Babe Ruth’s 39-year-old record.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spalding Gray, David Hidalgo, Stuart Nisbet, Barbara Stuart, Judy Tyler, Jacques Perrin, Burak Aksak, Kip Winger, Yusaku Matsuda, Noble Willingham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1985.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1985 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 2004. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 15th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,278 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,093 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 415
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2016
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 2004 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1989 (-140)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: We Are the World by USA for Africa (April 13, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1968 – Donna D'Errico, American model and actress; August 24, 1957 – Jeffrey Daniel, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Shalamar); March 13, 1953 – Deborah Raffin, American actress and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,845