Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,516 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1944Hywel Bennett
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1978Rachel Roberts
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1980Katee Sackhoff
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1842Elizabeth Bacon Custer, American author and educator (d. 1933)
- 1892Mary Pickford, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded United Artists (d. 1979)
- 1911Melvin Calvin, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1919Ian Smith, Zimbabwean lieutenant and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Rhodesia (d. 2007)
- 1932Iskandar of Johor (d. 2010)
- 1939Trina Schart Hyman, American author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1949John Madden, English director and producer
- 1956Justin Sullivan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (New Model Army)
- 1962Izzy Stradlin, American guitarist and songwriter (Guns N' Roses and Hollywood Rose)
- 1981Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rima Fakih, Matthew Ferguson, Jada Pinkett Smith, Emmy Clarke, Raven-Symoné, Aaron Yan, Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Bill Hicks, Magic Sam, Kris Wu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Me Amadeus by Falco as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1986 – Yuridia, Mexican singer; October 15, 1924 – Mark Lenard, American actor (d. 1996); May 13, 1977 – Ilse DeLange, Dutch singer-songwriter (The Common Linnets).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,122