Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 98th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,279 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1951Joan Sebastian
- 1960John Schneider
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
- 1988Stephanie Cayo
- 1991Minami Takahashi
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1761William Joseph Chaminade, French priest, founded the Society of Mary (d. 1850)
- 1818Christian IX of Denmark (d. 1906)
- 1864Carlos Deltour, French rower and rugby player (d. 1920)
- 1875Albert I of Belgium (d. 1934)
- 1905Helen Joseph, English-South African activist (d. 1992)
- 1911Melvin Calvin, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1917Lloyd Bott, Australian public servant (d. 2004)
- 1917Winifred Asprey, American mathematician and computer scientist (d. 2007)
- 1935Oscar Zeta Acosta, American lawyer and politician (d. 1974)
- 1989Gabriella Wilde, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Najwa Nimri, Asrani, César Fernández Ardavín, Lucille Hegamin, Dwayne Johnson, Gregory Peck, James Randi, Tonya Pinkins, Isabella Acres.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1942 – Bruce Woodley, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Seekers); October 26, 1991 – Shu Watanabe, Japanese actor and singer; April 3, 1956 – Boris Miljković, Serbian director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993