Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 98th day of the year 2005. It was the 14th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,884 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,961 days or 5.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 15, 2036.
If a dog named Jitterbug - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jitterbug will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jitterbug will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1931John Gavin
- 1942Douglas Trumbull
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1944Joey D. Vieira
- 1964Biz Markie
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1988Rachael Finch
- 1988Stephanie Cayo
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1874Manuel Díaz, Cuban fencer (d. 1929)
- 1886Margaret Ayer Barnes, American author and playwright (d. 1967)
- 1920Carmen McRae, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 1994)
- 1933Fred Ebb, American composer (d. 2004)
- 1950Grzegorz Lato, Polish footballer and coach
- 1951Mel Schacher, American bass player (Question Mark & the Mysterians and Grand Funk Railroad)
- 1978Evans Rutto, Kenyan runner
- 1984Ezra Koenig, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vampire Weekend and Dirty Projectors)
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi, Japanese singer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Camila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1953Mau Mau leader Jomo Kenyatta is convicted by Kenya’s British rulers.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nitza Saul, Neal Casal, Jussi Lampi, Tracey Gold, Hayley Hasselhoff, Norris Church Mailer, Judith Holofernes, Thaao Penghlis, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Sathima Bea Benjamin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 2005.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 2005 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 4, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 14th Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,884 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,961 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Golden Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: February 4, 1986 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-221)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia (April 9, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1982 – Yoko Matsugane, Japanese model; March 15, 1927 – Christian Marquand, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000); January 29, 1958 – Linda Smith, English comedian and actress (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012