Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 98th day of the year 2006. It was the 14th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,071 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,690 days or 4.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 15, 2037.
If a dog named Kalila - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kalila will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kalila will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1944Joey D. Vieira
- 1956Christine Boisson
- 1956Roman Dragoun
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1968Tracy Grammer
- 1978Rachel Roberts
- 1988Rachael Finch
- 1990Kim Jonghyun
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1918Glendon Swarthout, American author and academic (d. 1992)
- 1944Odd Nerdrum, Swedish-Norwegian painter and illustrator
- 1950Grzegorz Lato, Polish footballer and coach
- 1962Paddy Lowe, English engineer
- 1966Mazinho, Brazilian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1966Robin Wright, American actress, director, producer
- 1978Mario Pestano, Spanish discus thrower
- 1981Taylor Kitsch, Canadian model, actor, and director
- 1988Stephanie Cayo, Peruvian actress and singer
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi, Japanese singer
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carolyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217Roman Emperor Caracalla is assassinated. He is succeeded by his Praetorian Guard prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1959A team of computer manufacturers, users, and university people led by Grace Hopper meets to discuss the creation of a new programming language that would be called COBOL.
- 1974At Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, Hank Aaron hits his 715th career home run to surpass Babe Ruth’s 39-year-old record.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Courtney Halverson, Tess Daly, Dobie Gray, Tia Mowry, Crystal Bernard, Cornell MacNeil, Maria Fowler, Raoul Walsh, Kay Walsh, Michael Robbins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 2006.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 2006 is Sweet Pea for love.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Day by Daniel Powter as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 8th April 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 14th Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,071 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,690 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 172
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 2037
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: Bad Day by Daniel Powter (April 8, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IV.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1951 – Kaoru Kobayashi, Japanese actor; December 26, 1970 – Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Thai actor and singer; June 9, 1961 – Michael J. Fox, Canadian-American actor, producer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,962