Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1918. It was the 15th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,585 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,528 days or 34.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 1949.
If a dog named Bullitt - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullitt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bullitt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Mance Lipscomb
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1921Frankie Thomas
- 1933Jean-Paul Belmondo
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1901Jean Bruchési, Canadian historian and author (d. 1979)
- 1902Théodore Monod, French explorer and scholar (d. 2000)
- 1913Smaro Stefanidou, Greek actress (d. 2010)
- 1925Virginia Gibson, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2013)
- 1936Valerie Solanas, American radical feminist author, attempted murderer (d. 1988)
- 1946David Webb, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva, Russian singer and actress (Nu Virgos)
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita, Japanese actor and singer (NEWS, Kitty GYM, and Shūji to Akira)
- 1988Jeremy Metcalfe, English race car driver
- 1995Domagoj Bošnjak, Croatian basketball player
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IVSITE? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters IVSITE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537Siege of Rome: The Byzantine general Belisarius receives his promised reinforcements, 1,600 cavalry, mostly of Hunnic or Slavic origin and expert bowmen. He starts, despite shortages, raids against the Gothic camps and Vitiges is forced into a stalemate.
- 1388Despite being outnumbered 16 to 1, forces of the Old Swiss Confederacy are victorious over the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Näfels.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Miller, William Hanna, Karan Armstrong, Toni Servillo, Stuart Pankin, Duane Jones, Woo Seung-yeon, Speech, Brian Holland, Hrithik Roshan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1918.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1918 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 1, 1904. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1933. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1918
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 15th Tuesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,585 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,528 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,273
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 1949
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: July 1, 1904 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1933 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1990 – Reiley McClendon, American actor; November 20, 1939 – Dick Smothers, American actor and singer (Smothers Brothers); March 19, 1933 – Renée Taylor, American actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974