Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Frankie Thomas
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1948Patty Pravo
- 1952Tania Tsanaklidou
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1971Austin Peck
- 1972Neve McIntosh
- 1984Linda Chung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1821Charles Baudelaire, French poet and critic (d. 1867)
- 1867Charles Winckler, Danish tug of war competitor, discus thrower, and shot putter (d. 1932)
- 1895Michel Simon, Swiss-French actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio, Spanish actress (d. 1996)
- 1908Victor Vasarely, Hungarian-French painter (d. 1997)
- 1921Jean-Marie Balestre, French businessman (d. 2008)
- 1944Joe Brinkman, American baseball player and umpire
- 1971Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver
- 1983Willie Colon, American football player
- 1984Habiba Ghribi, Tunisian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sidney Buchman, Willa Ford, Aoi Yūki, Iori Nomizu, John Cameron Swayze, Victoria Wood, Cathy Cavadini, Deniece Williams, David Niven, Victoria Beckham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1972 – Sven Lõhmus, Estonian composer and producer; August 26, 1939 – Todor Kolev, Bulgarian actor and singer (d. 2013); October 18, 1926 – Klaus Kinski, German-American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069