Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1933 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1933. It was the 15th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,108 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,036 days or 30.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 1964.
If a dog named Sabrett - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sabrett will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sabrett will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Paul Willis
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1982Jay Baruchel
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1987Jesse McCartney
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1865Erich Ludendorff, German general and politician (d. 1937)
- 1903Ward Bond, American actor (d. 1960)
- 1905J. William Fulbright, American lawyer and politician (d. 1995)
- 1926Hugh Hefner, American publisher, founded Playboy Enterprises
- 1953John Howard, English singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1956Miguel Ángel Russo, Argentinian footballer and coach
- 1959Bernard Jenkin, English businessman and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1980Rachel Specter, American actress and screenwriter
- 1980Sarah Ayton, English sailor
- 1986Mike Hart, American football player
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Baldassare Ferri, Kevin Sorbo, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Campbell, Cecil B. DeMille, Takao Osawa, Azura Skye, Rafaela Aparicio, Jasmine Trias, Merve Sevi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1933.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1933 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 28, 1959. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1933
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 15th Sunday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 130 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,108 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 1964
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 28, 1959 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1930 – Bernard Horsfall, English-Scottish actor (d. 2013); November 17, 1930 – Bob Mathias, American decathlete, actor, and politician (d. 2006); October 24, 1987 – Lincoln Lewis, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897