Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 100th day of the year 1936. It was the 15th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,214 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,405 days or 28.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,057 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 17, 1967.
If a dog named Ruxin - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ruxin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ruxin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1906Rafaela Aparicio
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1965Paulina Porizkova
- 1966Cynthia Nixon
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1978Kousei Amano
- 1983Ryan Clark
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1691Johann Matthias Gesner, German scholar and academic (d. 1761)
- 1875Jacques Futrelle, American journalist and author (d. 1912)
- 1948Jaya Bachchan, Indian actress and politician
- 1963Joe Scarborough, American journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1969Linda Kisabaka, German runner
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta, Belizean-American actor
- 1984Óscar Razo, Mexican footballer
- 1986Leighton Meester, American actress and singer
- 1988Jeremy Metcalfe, English race car driver
- 1996Emerson Hyndman, American soccer player
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Viola’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 537Siege of Rome: The Byzantine general Belisarius receives his promised reinforcements, 1,600 cavalry, mostly of Hunnic or Slavic origin and expert bowmen. He starts, despite shortages, raids against the Gothic camps and Vitiges is forced into a stalemate.
- 1454The Treaty of Lodi is signed, establishing a balance of power among northern Italian city-states for almost 50 years.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josef Janíček, Russell T Davies, Lynda Day George, Benjamin Speed, Robert Young, Helle Virkner, Alan Hale, Sr., Zhang Yimou, Miho Miyazaki, Pascale Machaalani.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1936.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1936 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 12, 1939. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 425. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 100th day of 1936
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 15th Thursday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,214 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,405 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,057
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 17, 1967
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1935 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 12, 1939 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1961 – Henry Rollins, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Black Flag, Rollins Band); May 12, 1907 – Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (d. 2003); July 7, 1942 – Carmen Duncan, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,908