Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,742 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Smaro Stefanidou
- 1935Avery Schreiber
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1987Craig Mabbitt
- 1987Jesse McCartney
- 1998Elle Fanning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1627Johann Caspar Kerll, German organist and composer (d. 1693)
- 1867Chris Watson, Chilean-Australian journalist and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1941)
- 1922Carl Amery, German author and activist (d. 2005)
- 1929Paule Marshall, American author and academic
- 1935Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1943Terry Knight, American singer-songwriter and producer (Terry Knight and the Pack) (d. 2004)
- 1945Peter Gammons, American journalist
- 1981Dennis Sarfate, American baseball player
- 1988Jeremy Metcalfe, English race car driver
- 1990Ryan Williams, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Verne Troyer, Tracy Grammer, David Byrne, Malcolm Middleton, Chadwick Boseman, Sayuri Ishikawa, Nicky Hilton, Elizabeth Ray, Yana Gupta, Karloff Lagarde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1975 – Venkat Prabhu, Indian actor, singer, director, and screenwriter; November 14, 1949 – Gary Grubbs, American actor; March 24, 1978 – Kaori Mochida, Japanese singer-songwriter (Every Little Thing).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098