Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,986 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Moos - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moos will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moos will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1904Sharkey Bonano
- 1932Carl Perkins
- 1962Ihor Podolchak
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1980Ryan Northcott
- 1986Brian Larsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1925Art Kane, American photographer (d. 1995)
- 1929Sharan Rani Backliwal, Indian sarod player and scholar (d. 2008)
- 1930F. Albert Cotton, American chemist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1935Avery Schreiber, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1938Viktor Chernomyrdin, Russian businessman and politician, 30th Prime Minister of Russia (d. 2010)
- 1946David Webb, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1952Tania Tsanaklidou, Greek singer and actress
- 1957Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer and architect (d. 2011)
- 1962John Eaves, American production designer and illustrator
- 1988Jeremy Metcalfe, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1959Project Mercury: NASA announces the selection of the United States’ first seven astronauts, whom the news media quickly dub the “Mercury Seven”.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Nicholls, Brian Roy Goble, Gunnar Graps, Frank Thomas, Chuck Connors, Camilo Sesto, Anton Glanzelius, Bronagh Waugh, Zbigniew Preisner, Clara Blandick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1956 – Carrie Fisher, American actress and screenwriter; January 9, 1978 – Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist; April 5, 1974 – Sahaj, American singer-songwriter and producer (Ra).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196