Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,872 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Anniversary - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anniversary will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anniversary will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1903Ward Bond
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1928Tom Lehrer
- 1972Neve McIntosh
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1978Rachel Stevens
- 1983Ryan Clark
- 1986Brian Larsen
- 1987Craig Mabbitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1794Theobald Boehm, German flute player and composer (d. 1881)
- 1882Frederick Francis IV, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (d. 1946)
- 1903Ward Bond, American actor (d. 1960)
- 1940Hans-Joachim Reske, German sprinter
- 1941Chu Song-woong, South Korean actor (d. 1985)
- 1956Nigel Shadbolt, English computer scientist and academic
- 1973Spencer Rice, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Veronica Taylor, American voice actress
- 1980Isabelle Severino, French gymnast and actress
- 2000Jackie Evancho, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511St John’s College, Cambridge, England, founded by Lady Margaret Beaufort, receives its charter.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2014A student stabs 20 people at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville, Pennsylvania.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: August Kowalczyk, Violet Carson, Shari Shattuck, Beverly Garland, Miranda Hart, Ugly Dave Gray, Johnny Burnette, Son House, Lotte Lenya, Brandon Routh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1961 – Aaron Sorkin, American screenwriter, producer, and playwright; November 1, 1951 – Fabrice Luchini, French actor; March 29, 1959 – Michael Hayes, American wrestler and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,132