Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 100th day of the year 1968. It was the 15th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,483 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,161 days or 16.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 17, 1999.
If a dog named Bon - a Pomeranian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Allen Jenkins
- 1901Paul Willis
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1972Neve McIntosh
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1980Ryan Northcott
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1982Kathleen Munroe
- 1987Jesse McCartney
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1597John Davenport, English minister, co-founded the New Haven Colony (d. 1670)
- 1922Carl Amery, German author and activist (d. 2005)
- 1928Paul Arizin, American basketball player (d. 2006)
- 1936Valerie Solanas, American radical feminist author, attempted murderer (d. 1988)
- 1954Ken Kalfus, American journalist and author
- 1955Joolz Denby, English poet and author
- 1958Nigel Slater, English journalist and author
- 1962Ihor Podolchak, Ukrainian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1963Joe Scarborough, American journalist, lawyer, and politician
- 1988Michel Alves Baroni, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1440Christopher of Bavaria is appointed King of Denmark.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1867Alaska Purchase: Passing by a single vote, the United States Senate ratifies a treaty with Russia for the purchase of Alaska.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Mandan, Fiona Apple, St. Clair Lee, Taylor Dayne, Theresa Burke, Curtis Hanson, Sophia Loren, Sushant Singh Rajput, James Nesbitt, Pat Sullivan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1968.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1968 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 17, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1425. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 9th April 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 100th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 15th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,483 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,161 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 626
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 17, 1999
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Pomeranian breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: July 17, 1996 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1952 (-139)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Honey by Bobby Goldsboro (April 13, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1963 – Jackie Swanson, American actress; August 29, 1931 – Stelios Kazantzidis, Greek singer and guitarist (d. 2001); May 23, 1958 – François Feldman, French singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889