Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 99th day of the year 1981. It was the 15th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,569 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,856 days or 13.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 16, 2012.
If a dog named Chud - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chud will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chud will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Sharkey Bonano
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1953Hal Ketchum
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1973Spencer Rice
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1980Rachel Specter
- 1987Craig Mabbitt
- 1988Dino Imperial
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1835Leopold II of Belgium (d. 1909)
- 1898Curly Lambeau, American football player and coach (d. 1965)
- 1910Abraham A. Ribicoff, American lawyer and politician, 4th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services (d. 1998)
- 1925Virginia Gibson, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2013)
- 1934Bill Birch, New Zealand surveyor and politician, 38th New Zealand Minister of Finance
- 1946Alan Knott, English cricketer
- 1948Patty Pravo, Italian singer
- 1957Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer and architect (d. 2011)
- 1970Tricia Penrose, English actress and singer
- 1978Veronica Taylor, American voice actress
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UOOTKDXP? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UOOTKDXP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1440Christopher of Bavaria is appointed King of Denmark.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1940World War II: Operation Weserübung: Germany invades Denmark and Norway.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1957The Suez Canal in Egypt is cleared and opens to shipping.
- 1967The first Boeing 737 (a 100 series) makes its maiden flight.
- 2005Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Pinson, Jessica Robinson, George Thorogood, Wes Craven, Jaydee Bixby, DJ Qualls, Yoo Jae-suk, Don Diamond, Monty Woolley, Jun Ji-hyun.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1981.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1981 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. Your score is -202. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 11, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 9th April 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1981
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 15th Thursday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,569 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,856 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 493
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 2012
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 2000 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1993 (-202)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Kiss on My List by Daryl Hall and John Oates (April 11, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1946 – David Lynch, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 16, 1976 – Nick Spano, American actor; May 15, 1955 – Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,004