Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1989. It was the 15th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,002 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,667 days or 10.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 16, 2020.
If a dog named Sachi - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sachi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sachi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1948Jaya Bachchan
- 1965Paulina Porizkova
- 1969April Boy Regino
- 1976Blayne Weaver
- 1978Kousei Amano
- 1980Lee Yo-won
- 1982Jay Baruchel
- 1982Kathleen Munroe
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1937Simon Brown, Baron Brown of Eaton-under-Heywood, English lieutenant, lawyer, and judge
- 1942Brandon deWilde, American actor and singer (d. 1972)
- 1958Tony Sibson, English boxer
- 1961Kirk McCaskill, Canadian-American baseball and hockey player
- 1962Jeff Turner, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr., American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Strokes)
- 1980Luciano Galletti, Argentinian footballer
- 1980Yoanna House, American model and actress
- 1981Moran Atias, Israeli actress and model
- 1994Joey Pollari, American actor
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 1454The Treaty of Lodi is signed, establishing a balance of power among northern Italian city-states for almost 50 years.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Verdun: German forces launch their third offensive of the battle.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julio Iglesias, Jared Harris, Geraldine Fitzgerald, Arthur Q. Bryan, Bryton James, Allen Funt, Maja Latinović, Amanda Bearse, Julie Ege, Jasper Pääkkönen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 1989.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 1989 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 15, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was She Drives Me Crazy by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 9th April 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 1989
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 15th Sunday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,002 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,667 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 373
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 2020
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 15, 1987 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1983 (-186)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: She Drives Me Crazy by Fine Young Cannibals (April 15, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1987 – Craig Mabbitt, American singer (Escape the Fate, Blessthefall, The Word Alive, and The Dead Rabbitts); May 26, 1985 – Monika Christodoulou, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 18, 1997 – Ciara Bravo, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133