April 9, 2000 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Apr 9, 2000?
April 9, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 100th day of the year 2000. It was the 15th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day was April 9 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,462 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,821 days or 7.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 3 at 11:39:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 17, 2031.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Slushie - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slushie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Slushie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1939Michael Learned
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1966Cynthia Nixon
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1981Melissa Witek
- 1984Linda Chung
- 1985Tomohisa Yamashita
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous April 9 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1802Elias Lönnrot, Finnish physician and philologist (d. 1884)
- 1867Charles Winckler, Danish tug of war competitor, discus thrower, and shot putter (d. 1932)
- 1908Joseph Krumgold, American author and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1908Victor Vasarely, Hungarian-French painter (d. 1997)
- 1948Jaya Bachchan, Indian actress and politician
- 1952Robert Clark, American author
- 1955Yamina Benguigui, French director and politician
- 1967Natascha Engel, German-English translator and politician
- 1972Siiri Vallner, Estonian architect
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta, Belizean-American actor
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ECAMAUOGNDGG? Check your answers here: Word finder ECAMAUOGNDGG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
What happened on my birthday – Apr 9th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Lucius Septimius Severus is proclaimed Emperor by his troops in Illyricum (Balkans). He marches with his army (16 legions) to Rome.
- 1388Despite being outnumbered 16 to 1, forces of the Old Swiss Confederacy are victorious over the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Näfels.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1914Mexican Revolution: One of the world’s first naval/air skirmishes takes place off the coast of western Mexico.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 2009In Tbilisi, Georgia, up to 60,000 people protest against the government of Mikheil Saakashvili.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday April 9, 2000 mean?
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alison Brown, Maree Cheatham, Lex Barker, Tim Meadows, Hakan Peker, Michael Ball, Walter Tetley, Boxcar Willie, Tamaryn Payne, Paul Plishka.
What is the birthday horoscope for Apr 9, 2000?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 2000.
What is the birthstone for April 9?
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 2000 is Sweet Pea for love.
Apr 9th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for April 9?
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Maria Maria (feat. The Product G&B) [Radio Mix]
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on April 9, 2000?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 9th April 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 9 Apr 2000?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man April 9
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for April 9, 2000
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
April 9, 2000 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 100th day of 2000
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 15th Sunday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,462 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,821 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 287
- Next full moon: July 3 at 11:39:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 17, 2031
- Age in dog years: 123 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B (April 15, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1967 – Luke Haines, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Auteurs, The Servants, and Black Box Recorder); October 27, 1968 – Dileep, Indian actor and producer; April 2, 1977 – Michael Fassbender, German-Irish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947