Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 2005 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 2005. It was the 15th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,652 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,884 days or 5.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 16, 2036.
If a dog named Fraiser - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fraiser will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fraiser will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Tom Lehrer
- 1938Rockin' Sidney
- 1941Kay Adams
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1952Tania Tsanaklidou
- 1965Mark Pellegrino
- 1978Rachel Stevens
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1980Ryan Northcott
- 1994Joey Pollari
View the complete list of April 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1926Hugh Hefner, American publisher, founded Playboy Enterprises
- 1934Mariya Pisareva, Russian high jumper
- 1941Hannah Gordon, Scottish actress
- 1945Peter Gammons, American journalist
- 1946David Webb, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1956Vahur Sova, Estonian architect
- 1978Jorge Andrade, Portuguese footballer
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam, American actress
- 1980Lee Yo-won, South Korean actress and singer
- 1980Yoanna House, American model and actress
View the complete list of April 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AOTXIEAP? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AOTXIEAP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1961The Pacific Electric Railway in Los Angeles, once the largest electric railway in the world, ends operations.
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1975Eight people in South Korea, who are involved in People’s Revolutionary Party Incident, are hanged.
- 1992A U.S. Federal Court finds former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega guilty of drug and racketeering charges. He is sentenced to 30 years in prison.
- 2003Iraq War: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of April 9 historical events.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulette Goddard, Grant Tinker, Lou Perryman, Lyndsey Marshal, Brandon Beemer, Hunter Foster, Tsuru Aoki, Lil Wayne, Jian Ghomeshi, Sasha.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on April 9, 2005.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th April 2005 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 9th April 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 9, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 99th day of 2005
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 15th Saturday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,652 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,884 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 191
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 16, 2036
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1987 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-184)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia (April 9, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IV.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1964 – Crystal Waters, American singer-songwriter; November 18, 1917 – Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957); February 20, 1985 – Julia Volkova, Russian singer and actress (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151