Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 214th day of the year 1912. It was the 31st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,571 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,190 days or 36.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 9, 1944.
If a dog named Cyclone - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cyclone will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cyclone will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Henry Jones
- 1958Adrian Dunbar
- 1960Chuck D
- 1960Professor Griff
- 1964Kaspar Capparoni
- 1971Charles Malik Whitfield
- 1979Honeysuckle Weeks
- 1981Vaiko Eplik
- 1987Rumi Hiiragi
- 1998Khamani Griffin
View the complete list of August 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1770William Clark, American soldier, explorer, and politician, 4th Governor of Missouri Territory (d. 1838)
- 1885George de Hevesy, Hungarian-German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1966)
- 1916Anne Hébert, Canadian author and poet (d. 2000)
- 1936Laurie Taylor, English sociologist, radio host, and academic
- 1958Adrian Dunbar, Irish actor
- 1981Brett Chukerman, American actor
- 1981Sally Pressman, American actress and dancer
- 1982Ai Tominaga, Japanese model and actress
- 1983Bobby Carpenter, American football player
- 1983Craig Clarke, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of August 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JOBUMXXOUKIHY? Check your answers here: Word scramble JOBUMXXOUKIHY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 902Taormina, the last Byzantine stronghold in Sicily, is captured by the Aghlabids army, concluding the Muslim conquest of Sicily.
- 1840Laborer slaves in most of the British Empire are emancipated.
- 1961U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation’s first centralized military espionage organization.
- 1966Charles Whitman kills 16 people at the University of Texas at Austin before being killed by the police.
- 1966Purges of intellectuals and imperialists becomes official China policy at the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975CSCE Final Act creates the Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
- 1980A train crash kills 18 people in County Cork, Ireland.
- 1980Vigdís Finnbogadóttir is elected President of Iceland and becomes the world’s first democratically elected female head of state.
- 2004A supermarket fire kills 396 people and injures 500 others in Asunción, Paraguay.
- 2008The Beijing–Tianjin Intercity Railway begins operation as the fastest commuter rail system in the world.
View the complete list of August 1 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Corr, Eva Longoria, Betsy Brantley, Defconn, Psy, Daniella Monet, Miles Tredinnick, Jason Smith, Johnny Hickman, Barbara Babcock.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 1, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st August 1912 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 26, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 1934. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 1, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 214th day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 31st Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,571 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,190 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,340
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 9, 1944
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: April 26, 1907 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 1934 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VIII.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1925 – Hal Holbrook, American actor and director; October 1, 1938 – Tunç Başaran, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 16, 1962 – Arnold Vosloo, South African-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842