Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,628 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Henry Jones
- 1922Arthur Hill
- 1930Julie Bovasso
- 1933Teri Shields
- 1953Robert Cray
- 1962Cesar Montano
- 1964Kaspar Capparoni
- 1973Kris Holden-Ried
- 1981Brett Chukerman
- 1987Rumi Hiiragi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1924Frank Worrell, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1967)
- 1925Ernst Jandl, Austrian poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1950Roy Williams, American basketball player and coach
- 1966George Ducas, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1972Nicke Andersson, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Hellacopters The Solution, The Hydromatics, and Imperial State Electric)
- 1972Todd Bouman, American football player and coach
- 1974Cher Calvin, American journalist
- 1974Dennis Lawrence, Trinidadian footballer and coach
- 1976Hasan Şaş, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1993Álex Abrines, Spanish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 607Ono no Imoko is dispatched as envoy to the Sui court in China (Traditional Japanese date: July 3, 607).
- 902Taormina, the last Byzantine stronghold in Sicily, is captured by the Aghlabids army, concluding the Muslim conquest of Sicily.
- 1498Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to visit what is now Venezuela.
- 1894The First Sino-Japanese War erupts between Japan and China over Korea.
- 1907The start of the first Scout camp on Brownsea Island, the origin of the worldwide Scouting movement.
- 1937Josip Broz Tito reads the resolution “Manifesto of constitutional congress of KPH” to the constitutive congress of KPH (Croatian Communist Party) in woods near Samobor.
- 1961U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara orders the creation of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the nation’s first centralized military espionage organization.
- 1984Commercial peat-cutters discover the preserved bog body of a man, called Lindow Man, at Lindow Moss, Cheshire, northwest England
- 1993The Great Mississippi and Missouri Rivers Flood of 1993 comes to a peak.
- 2001Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has a Ten Commandments monument installed in the judiciary building, leading to a lawsuit to have it removed and his own removal from office.
View the complete list of historical events for August 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Urara Takano, Dave Cloud, Karolina Gočeva, Larry Garner, Mark Margolis, Jeremy Irons, Saki Seto, Puri Jagannadh, Scott Crary, Phil Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 1, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Poor Little Fool by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1982 – Seth Rogen, Canadian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 24, 1955 – David Leonard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 18, 1993 – Lee Taemin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149