Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1981 was a Saturday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,143 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1831Antonio Cotogni
- 1914J. Lee Thompson
- 1930Geoffrey Holder
- 1933Teri Shields
- 1948Avi Arad
- 1951Tommy Bolin
- 1966George Ducas
- 1971Charles Malik Whitfield
- 1984Valery Ortiz
- 1986Jörn Schlönvoigt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1377Emperor Go-Komatsu of Japan (d. 1433)
- 1894Ottavio Bottecchia, Italian cyclist (d. 1927)
- 1934Derek Birdsall, English graphic designer
- 1953Robert Cray, American singer and guitarist
- 1958Tor Håkon Holte, Norwegian skier
- 1959Otomo Yoshihide, Japanese guitarist and songwriter (Ground Zero and Filament)
- 1973Kris Holden-Ried, Canadian actor
- 1975Håkon Mjåset Johansen, Norwegian drummer and composer (Motif and Come Shine)
- 1975Vhrsti, Czech author and illustrator
- 1981Taylor Fry, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 30 BCOctavian (later known as Augustus) enters Alexandria, Egypt, bringing it under the control of the Roman Republic.
- 1498Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to visit what is now Venezuela.
- 1715The Riot Act comes into force in England.
- 1774British scientist Joseph Priestley discovers oxygen gas, corroborating the prior discovery of this element by German-Swedish chemist Carl Wilhelm Scheele.
- 1800The Acts of Union 1800 is passed in which merges the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Kingdom of Ireland into the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1838Non-laborer slaves in most of the British Empire are emancipated.
- 1855The first ascent of Monte Rosa, the second highest summit in the Alps.
- 1927The Nanchang Uprising marks the first significant battle in the Chinese Civil War between the Kuomintang and Chinese Communist Party. This day is commemorated as the anniversary of the founding of the People’s Liberation Army.
- 1980A train crash kills 18 people in County Cork, Ireland.
- 2004A supermarket fire kills 396 people and injures 500 others in Asunción, Paraguay.
View the complete list of historical events for August 1.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Douglas Marland, Ileana Cotrubaș, AMG, Sonny Chiba, Can Bonomo, Don Cherry, John MacLachlan Gray, Isabella Leong, Gene Clark, Irma Adlawan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 1, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1985 – Alicja Janosz, Polish singer; July 21, 1972 – Korey Cooper, American singer and guitarist (Skillet); July 15, 1966 – Jason Bonham, English singer-songwriter and drummer (Bonham, Damnocracy, and Black Country Communion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068