Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1912 was a Saturday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1912. It was the 32nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,854 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,285 days or 36.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 1944.
If a dog named Cashe - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 535 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cashe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cashe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Nick Stringer
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1957Zuhal Olcay
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1964Hiro Takahashi
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1982Nicole O'Brian
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
- 1996Jacob Latimore
View the complete list of August 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1884Panait Istrati, Romanian journalist and author (d. 1935)
- 1931Dolores Alexander, American journalist and activist (d. 2008)
- 1943Jimmy Griffin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bread, Black Tie, and The Remingtons) (d. 2005)
- 1950Patti Austin, American singer-songwriter
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly, American actor
- 1955Jim Mees, American set designer (d. 2013)
- 1967Gus Johnson, American sportscaster
- 1987Jim Bakkum, Dutch singer and actor
- 1988Francesco Acerbi, Italian footballer
- 1992Go Ah-sung, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of August 10 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NAIEODYFSTE? Check your answers here: Word scramble NAIEODYFSTE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 955Battle of Lechfeld: Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor defeats the Magyars, ending 50 years of Magyar invasion of the West.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1953First Indochina War: The French Union withdraws its forces from Operation Camargue against the Viet Minh in central Vietnam.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2003The Okinawa Monorail is opened in Naha, Okinawa.
View the complete list of August 10 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Mizzi, Treach, Amir Blumenfeld, Simon Webbe, Dennis Edwards, Darius Rucker, Rajkumar, Cansel Elçin, John Farnham, Lynda Bellingham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 10, 1912.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th August 1912 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 22, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +91. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 1934. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 750. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 10, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 223rd day of 1912
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 32nd Saturday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 39,854 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,285 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,350
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 18, 1944
- Age in dog years: 535 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: October 22, 1907 (+91)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 1934 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VIII.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1953 – Donnie Munro, Scottish singer and guitarist (Runrig); September 20, 1959 – Meral Okay, Turkish actress, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); September 26, 1977 – Aka Plu, Japanese comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,919