Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1941Kees van Kooten
- 1943Louise Forestier
- 1950Rémy Girard
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1961Jon Farriss
- 1965Claudia Christian
- 1983Mark Bautista
- 1997Kylie Jenner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 941Lê Hoàn, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1005)
- 1489Jacob Sturm von Sturmeck, German lawyer and politician (d. 1553)
- 1869Laurence Binyon, English poet, playwright, and scholar (d. 1943)
- 1918Eugene P. Wilkinson, American admiral (d. 2013)
- 1971Justin Theroux, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1971Kevin Randleman, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1979JoAnna Garcia, American actress
- 1981Malek Mouath, Saudi Arabian footballer
- 1981Natsumi Abe, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Def.Diva, and Nochiura Natsumi)
- 1987Jim Bakkum, Dutch singer and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1932A 5.1 kg chondrite-type meteorite breaks into at least seven pieces and lands near the town of Archie in Cass County, Missouri.
- 1954At Massena, New York, the groundbreaking ceremony for the Saint Lawrence Seaway is held.
- 2003The highest temperature ever recorded in the United Kingdom, 38.5 °C in Kent, England. It is the first time the United Kingdom has recorded a temperature over 100 °F.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa Graves, Lena Dunham, Gigi Edgley, Gigi Leung, Lisa Leslie, Marie Champmeslé, Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., Milla Jovovich, Faye Emerson, Brenda Blethyn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1923.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1977 – James Storm, American wrestler and actor; September 4, 1990 – Azim Rizk, Algerian-American actor; April 4, 1966 – Nancy McKeon, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924