Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Moogan - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moogan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Moogan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1952Daniel Hugh Kelly
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1972Christofer Johnsson
- 1980Wade Barrett
- 1981Jon Prescott
- 1982Devon Aoki
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1988Julia Melim
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1825István Türr, Hungarian soldier, architect, and engineer, co-designed the Corinth Canal (d. 1908)
- 1920Red Holzman, American basketball player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1941Anita Lonsbrough, English swimmer and journalist
- 1943Michael Mantler, American trumpet player and composer (Jazz Composer’s Orchestra)
- 1947Alan Ward, English cricketer
- 1967Philippe Albert, Belgian footballer and sportscaster
- 1974Haifaa al-Mansour, Saudi Arabian director and producer
- 1979Dinusha Fernando, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1985Melissa Barrera, American television host
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: Peace negotiations begin in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1944World War II: American forces defeat the last Japanese troops on Guam.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 1990The Magellan space probe reaches Venus.
- 2001The 2001 Angola train attack, causing 252 deaths.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
- 201439 people are killed in a plane crash at Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Machen, Hans Egede Budtz, Ronit Roy, Tantoo Cardinal, Kanako Momota, Penny Singleton, Don Cheadle, Skrillex, Brooke Adams, Buzz Potamkin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1959 – Bronson Pinchot, American actor and singer; September 26, 1958 – Darby Crash, American singer-songwriter (Germs and Darby Crash Band) (d. 1980); November 21, 1941 – Juliet Mills, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142